Part 15

"Hi,  I heard you were looking for me."  Tolan  uttered.

"I was" I stated back.   " You didn't even wish me  luck." Tolan said as he was stepping closer.        "That's rich coming from you." I shot back with annoyance.

"What do you mean" he responded back calmly.

" Why don't you ask Lydia, since you gave her your jersey. Her support means, the stars and the moon to you"

He tried to talk to me . I  interrupted him by holding my hand out "save it, go play ball. Have to  check on my brother."  I walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh baby I wish. I would have came earlier"

" It's okay mom. I'm fine plus you were working." Arden tried to comfort our mother.

With my parents, Arden, and  I was seated in the bleachers. Compared to a standard nuclear family, this is the closest thing to one we have ever been. But since this wasn't my reality, I had to remember and wake up. I wished that things were all different. He stayed to support the team. 

Arden was so hard headed, that my mom had to strike a deal,  which was after this game he was going to the doctors tomorrow.

Tolan and Ace were added in the last half of the game. Arden keeps glancing at the scouts. I really feel bad for him. Because I saw him practice like an animal and change his entire diet. This is so unfair he deserves, to be on that field.

We are watching the final moments of the game.

Tolan has the ball

He is going 20, 10.He is dodging tackles left and right. He was trucking plays

He is running towards the end zone will he score.

There is legit no one he can pass  it to.

I see Ace caught up to him. Tolan sees Ace

he fakes  passes the ball to Ace. 

And continues to bolt.

Tolan scores a touchdown

The crowd goes wild

"Now that was impressive, he ran 109 yards to the end zone . That was an athletic play from a punter." Arden was shouting to me.

He threw his helmet, on the ground in celebration.

" Wait Bree is that your boyfriend?" My mom asked.

I just gave her a smile. And awkwardly  clapped my hands.

My phone vibrates. It's a message from Bowie " We need to talk." 

I texted back  now?

" yeah." 

" Um guys, I'm heading down to. Analia and Bowie them."  I picking up my jacket. " I'm coming with you." Arden jumps up after me.

As we walk away with him. I look back at my mom and dad. My dad looks crazy uncomfortable.

---------------

Analia and Colton were sitting in the bleachers. Then I see Bowie on the side of the bleachers.

"I'm coming, quickly going to Bowie." I said  to Arden, I  walked off without, waiting for a response.

"Hi, you were looking for me" I said as I approached Bowie.

" There is no effortless way to say this. But I'll just come out and say it. I'm leaving, with my to parents  California."