💜Talking before school💜

Tommy PoV:
We walked to the school- with we i mean Tubbo, Me and George. George saw us so we walked together. Maybe i don't seem like i fear for Tubbo that something could happen, but to be honest, I felt so bad.

 Tubbo didn't knew who Ranboo was. He was the popularest Boy at school. The Girls love him. Everybody enjoys his company.

 Exept the kids which he's bulling. And, guys, trust me, george and me know what he is like. At the beginning he also bullied George. But after Dream fell in love with him Ranboo left him. He's also pretty famous at TikTok... he has 4 Mil Follower, Just on TikTok.

"How bad is that- Ranboo guy?" Tubbo asked. George and i quickly switched some looks but then looked back.

 "Pretty bad. Y'know, he used to bully me... and, trust me. He isn't just doing it mentally. He also hurts them." George said. He felt bad for Me and all the other Kids who had to life with Ranboo's Bulling.

"Why is he even doing that?" Tubbo titled his head slightly.

"Well... his past wasn't the best so we think that it was maybe his past... he never talks about that stuff." i spoke, Ranboo wasn't a type of human which loves his family.

"Mh... but... since when is he bulling? And also, who are his Friends?" he questioned again.

"To his Friends firstly, almost the whole school is his 'friend'. About the first qustion... i don't know. He's one Class higher then us." i said. Realising that we were at the school.

"Oh... guess we're here." George said suprising how fast we walked. We walked into the hallway of the school.

"Oh fuck..." i let out as i saw ranboo talking with Techno. Techno wasn't like Ranboo he didn't hurt people, he just ruined their friendships.

"Is that the Ranboo guy?" Tubbo asked slightly shaking. I knew it, he's fearing. I mean like, who isn't fearing of a 6'6 tall guy with mask and sunglasses? WHO?

"Yes, that's him. And now don't ask why he's wearing his mask. We don't know!" George said.

"Alright... Uhm... i have Maths now. What about you?" i asked.

"I have maths too!" George said. But i realised that Tubbo looked pretty sad.

"Which class is Ranboo having now?" he asked. That question was random- even for George and he knows much.

"He must have... Physics now." George said looking and Tubbo. "Why do you ask?" i added confused.

"Because, i have Physics. Which means, me and Ranboo have the same class." he said looking down. That was definitly not good! Sometimes Ranboo has classes with lower grades, because of his detention-

"Hey, Tubs, you're gonna be fine! You're a Bee, remember!?" i asked him, trying to comfort him, even if i knew that his was going to be hard...

"Yeah... you're right... Thanks Bro! Bye guys!" he said walking away.

"Bye!" me and george said after him. I worry that something is gonna happen...

"You think we can trust Ranboo with that? Tubbo is new, he's in big danger if Ranboo finds that out, Tommy. And like we know the Teacher, they always tell when there are new students." George said as we maked our way to the Maths room 243.

"He lives pretty dangerous right now. We both know that George. But we can't change anything about that... even if i wish we could..." i sad, walking faster.
--------------------------
Alright, next chapter is gonna be a little bit more catching!

Hope you enjoyed 💜
Words: 590

--------------------------