Set-Up 2

(Setting up the next part of this here story.)

THREE YEARS LATER...

All non-mutated infected had either, having rotted away down to the genetic code or been cured beforehand, but all New Borns and Mutated Reborns? Still alive...

The group had attempted to have a normal life... as normal as a bunch of people in a self-expanded military base can be...

Walten had... after having enough confidence, kinda proposed to Anne.. and they kept that a secret.

Laa Laa's nightmares were finally going away.. she hoped.

Dutch was still seeking out Richard, wishing for revenge... but he was still searching.

Ron was slowly coming out of his shell, able to interact with other people without the worry they would be murdered by a green teletubby with a snapped neck and a chainsaw...

Lenny and Gary may have become a thing themselves, but there was no way they'd admit it.

Po... hated how she looked, eating felt weird with a different mouth, the knife-like appendages on her back made things awkward.. like hugs and stuff... she still thought she was a monster.

Conor was off being the usual daredevil that nearly got himself killed every few seconds.

But now that anything seemed any sort of normal? It was all about to come crumbling down...