Chapter 29: Back To Oren Town And The Licorice Forest's Entrance

Goliath and Morgan were in front of the entrance to the Candy Cane Forest.
Then Goliath and Morgan flew off into the sky and flew and headed to Oren Town.
Then Goliath and Morgan flew all the way to Oren Town.
Then Goliath and Morgan flew down and landed in the middle of the Oren Town Square.
Then Goliath and Morgan turned slightly right.
Then Goliath and Morgan turned back around.
"So, we defeated Cirksin. Where do we go next to find Berksen?" Goliath and Morgan asked.
"Goliath and Morgan, the Float Phone says that Berksen is in the Licorice Forest!" Ignitus's voice and Aquafa's voice said.
"Then how do we get there?" Goliath and Morgan asked.
"Turn slightly right and fly until you see an entrance. That will be entrance to the Licorice Forest." Ignitus's voice and Aquafa's voice said.
"Got it." Goliath and Morgan said.
Then Goliath and Morgan turned slightly right.
Then Goliath and Morgan flew off into the sky and flew and headed to the Licorice Forest.
Then Goliath and Morgan flew all the way to the Licorice Forest.
Then Goliath and Morgan flew down and landed on the ground, in front of the Licorice Forest's Entrance.
"So, this is the Licorice Forest. We should go inside." Goliath and Morgan said.
Then Goliath and Morgan walked and entered the Licorice Forest.
What's going to happen next?
Stay tuned to find out!