You're such a liar pt. 2

That cliffhanger was a LOOOOONG time.
Sorry I just left you guys like that
I don't want you guys to feel overwhelmed with the shit that's happening with me so I'll just get into the story. love you guys 😌.
Warning This horrible oneshot book contains:
Cringe (obviously 🤧)
Cussing (definitely)
Crying ( 😌 )
Sadness (;-;)
Body shaming (😭)
(George being an absolute badass 😩)
Wilbur being an absolute dick ( ☹️👍)
(Mentions of sex related things)
And with those warnings y'all are still going to read....good luck soldier's 🤭
____________________________________________

Gogy 👹
So, do you want the good or bad news first?
10:33

Quack Quack 😩
Good news first pls
I had a bad day
10:33

Quackity sighed while George was taking FOREVER to type back. Quackity put his phone down and walked into the bathroom, he turned to look at the mirror.
"You're so ugly...I now see why Wilbur would cheat on you, look at you Q!" Quackity stared at his reflection craving the love of somebody he can't trust anymore.
("Why would I forgive him!?!?") Quackity heard the front door open with a sound of giggling from another person that wasn't Wilbur. ("Alright, Q you got this just break up with him!") Quackity walked out of the bathroom and grabbed his phone off his desk.

Quackity walked into the living room and saw the same girl with light red hair and emerald green eyes. He started to tear up knowing he could have prevented his heart from being broken. George had finally sent a video of a cat dancing on a pole, but it could not make quackity smile right now. He was way too heart broken. George then sent a video of the red head and Wilbur making out in an alley way.
Quackity started to cry silently and spoke up.
"Nice soot" Wilbur jerked his head towards quackity in fear. Wilbur pushed the girl with red hair and ran up towards Q.
Quackity looked away from him. "I hate you, I really do" quackity started sobbing. Wilbur started to speak. "That's enough wilbur, you've done it now, you obviously know what's about to happen." Wilbur started to beg Q to stay with him
"Please Quackity I-I need you, it was an accident!" "REALLY?! When was the fucking accident soot? When you decided to kiss her when you brought her home? When you saw me staring at you cheating, AGAIN?" "LISTEN Q, I'm just...you're not.....You just don't have the same spirit like you did before"
"We could have talked Wilbur" Quackity covered his face, he didn't even want to look at Wilbur.
Meanwhile Sally looked confused as fuck and started to step in.
Quackity walked towards the door and before he could open it the door busted open.
"BITCH, ARE YOU OKAY??!!" George stood in the doorway and looked to wilbur then Sally and looked at the crying duck man. He then whispered to him.
"Did I interrupt something?" "No, I was just about to leave anyways.."

Wilbur grabbed quackity's arm tightly. "You can't leave! I'll miss you, I'll cry and I PROMISE I'll never do it again."
George stared daggers at Wilbur and flipped him off before pushing him off of quackity. "Can you not touch my bestfriend?
Thanks, we're leaving, take you and you're used tampon of a girlfriend or toy in that matter, some where else. I don't want to see YOU or that moldy looking strawberry near Quackity and if I do I'll drag you to a zoo, got it bitch?" Wilbur stood there stunned so did Sally and so did Quackity.
Quackity couldn't help but smile slightly, he then walked out the door.
____________________________________________
Sorry that was so damn short btw 😭😭😭
It was completely rushed.
I love you all very much and hope you're having a wonderful
Morning/
Afternoon/
And or Night ❤❤❤❤

((652 words)) <3