school vibez

karis's pov
one day karis was getting ready as usual, but today she felt that she needed to get extra ready for andrew. she did her eyebrows and tried to look like she had no makeup on. she did her hair trying to make it the best looking as possible. she forgot to eat so she was starving. but she didnt care. the only thing on karis's mind was andrew. she has been in love with him since the 2nd grade. he was so sweet and cute that she just couldn't pretend to not be in love.

andrews pov
andrew got ready that morning as usual as well. he secretly liked karis but he never told her. he ate a big breakfast his mom made him. he got bacon, eggs, sausage, and pancakes. he went straight to school. he walked to school the whole way there he thought about karis. he listened to 'love story' and 'lover' by taylor swift. andrew really liked karis but could never ever tell her that. the reason is because her brother is one of his best friend.

karis's pov
karis got to school and went to her first class. andrew was in every single class. she knew andrew hated her and they would never date but she still loved him. she was listening to music when andrew walked in. for some reason, she thought he looked better then he looked the other days. she couldnt stop staring at him. they made eye contact for 5 seconds. once they broke contact, karis started blushing. she ran to the bathroom because it was so obvious. it was a unisex bathroom. karis heard someone walk into the bathroom. "karis?"

andrews pov
andrew got into school and went to his first class. he walked in and saw karis. he thought she looked so beautiful. even more then before. he made eye contact with her for 5 seconds. they broke it and then karis ran to the bathroom. he started blushing a little bit. he ran straight to the bathroom to see if karis was okay. "karis?"