bathroom vibez

karis's pov
"andrew?" i knew his voice. i would dream of him. "is that you?"

andrews pov
"andrew?" there was a pause. "is that you?"
"yeah..are you okay? you ran away after you saw me.. did i do something wrong?"

karis's pov
"did i do something wrong?" he could never ever do anything wrong! he was so perfect! "i- no..you didnt i-i just uhh."i stopped. "you have my number right?" "yeah i think so." "okay." i ran back out of the bathroom not even bothering to look at him.

andrews pov
"you didnt..you have my number right?" "yeah i think so." i thought i could hear her say more but it was faint. she ran out of the bathroom and didnt even look at me. i walked slowly back to class. we didnt talk to each other for the rest of the day..

karis's pov
i saw him walk peacefully into class..me and andrew didnt talk for the whole day. when i got home, i texted andrew..
"hey andrew..sorry for everything that happened..do you want to go somewhere?" i thought maybe thats where i could confess my love because i thought it was so obvious. i waited for a text back but it never came. i started doing random stuff like making youtube videos of opening squishes, (😏) cleaning my room, and trying to knit. ding ding. a text! it was andrew..

andrews pov
i got home and did my homework. i had a lot of it. my mom made me clean my room, organize my schoolwork, and laundry. i just wanted to chill for a bit. ding ding. i had a text. from..karis? "hey..sorry for everything that happened..do you want to go somewhere?" yes! of course he did! "yeah sure! do you wanna go downtown or something? there is this place that has a bunch of vintage thrift stores and boutiques! and in the middle there is a water fountain! it's beautiful!!"

karis's pov
"yeah sure!" i didnt need to read more to feel loved. i did anyway. i read it and thought it was amazing! "ofc!! im leaving now!" "okay." i knew where i was going so i didnt need an address or anything.

andrews pov
"ofc!! im leaving now!" i was overjoyed. i texted 'okay.' and then grabbed a jacket and left..