Guess I'm Fighting Again

Eiji or rather OOO now went outside to see the mantis monster continuing it's rampage.

OOO: Oi!

The mantis turned around to see OOO in a fighting stance.

Mantis: OOO!

OOO: Yeah that's me. How about we settle this once and for all?

Mantis: I'LL DESTROY YOU!

The mantis then charged at OOO, who activated his Tora Claws and slashed the monster. He then stared at the scared students.

OOO: What are you out here for? Go!

He said, pointing the exit to them. The students then ran quickly to the exit. He quickly slashed the mantis after getting up but the mantis blocked it with it's blades.

OOO took a step back and went to Ankh to give him the Taka and Tora medals.

Ankh: What's this for?

OOO: Nothing, not really. I'm just gonna test out this two other Core Medals.

He said while taking out two medals, one in darkish gray with the face of a gorilla on it and a blue one with a design of a killer whale.

Ankh: Where did you get those?

OOO: Before I left, I might've.....stole some of these....including your broken one.....

Ankh: ......what?

OOO: Oh look at that, the yummy is rising up!

And that he left, while inserting the two medals in the OOO Driver, he then scanned them.

Shachi! Gorilla! Batta!

Once the transformation ends, he quickly pounds his chest a

nd charged at the mantis. The mantis slashed at him, but it was met by water splashing it's face.

OOO: Weird ability, but I'm okay with it.

He said as he punched the mantis, due to the strength given by the gorilla medal, it was sent flying and dropping silver medals.

OOO: I forgot they do that once they're damaged enough. But I am still not collecting those.

He then threw his Gorilla Gauntlets (I know that's not the name of the gauntlets but I can't remember it) at the mantis, causing the gauntlets to become like missiles as it cause the mantis to drop more medals.