13

Destiny "Dess" Bailey Pov:

Pov:

Ky have school today drop off and finish all my online school work since been looking out for his family even meet his mother Mosha she was nice to me told how mari talk about us.

"Bestie"I heard blac loud ass running upstairs.

"Yes brother"I said.

"Just came checked on you"He said.

"Thank you"I say.

"Dessy I know going through a lot but demari going wake up he ain't giving up nothing"Marquez says.

"Don't want him leave me yet and ky so attached already saying dada"I said feeling myself cry.

"Come here sis we all got you and ky"He said hugging me.

"Now go make me some food"Blac says.

"Boy really"I said.

"Yup best"Marquez says.

He kept bothering then made him some chicken,rice,beans,cornbread.

"This shit is so good"He says.

"Yup my sister cook better then you hoes"Blac record me then my phone start ringing.

"Hello"

"Is this Ms.Baliey we speaking to"

"Yea everything all right"

"While Mr.Carter just woked up"

"Omg my baby is up"I hung up the phone running get some cholthes with blac running outside start up the car.

Demari "Ace" Carter
Pov:

Who the fuck touching all up my body like won't smack the shit out of them now someone had lost they mind.Niggas know alone person let touch me is my family cause people be having diseases.

"Get the fuck off me"I said the lady jumped back.

"I'm so sorry"She says.

"Naw know what hell you was doing coming near my dick now if my baby was here she would knock your ass clean out"I said.

"Call doc tell them I woke up"I said mugging her.

Few hour-

"We called Ms.Baliey she be on her way"Doc says told me everything look okay just can't do a lot moving right now.

"Bookie"Dess ran in the room kissed me.

"Mookie what fuck you wearing"I said.

"Don't worry right know about that happy see you"She said pulled her up in the bed.

"Nah real nigga can't go out like that"I said.

"Oh brought some stuff then smell fresh"She says blac dapped me up told me the crew coming to my house.

Nigga leaving the hospital all fresh my breath was stinking like been out to long we stop at kyla school to surprise her.

"Kyla"I yelled out.

"Dada"Kyla ran over to me.

"Hey princess"She had tears running down her face.

"Stop all that crying"I say kissing her face.

"You back forever"Ky says.

"Yea not leaving again"I said putting in the car seat walking to my side while dess drive held her hand.

Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment