. 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐌.

D E S C R I P T I O N

Over a century ago, prominent and influential figures in society established the Levy schools: four universities designed as sanctuaries for the offspring of the criminal elite. Vanguard University, one of the four, is attended by the children of the wealthiest and most influential families worldwide, preparing them for their roles in high society.

But Julianna Romano, daughter of the infamous mob boss of the Chicago Outfit, only attends for one reason: To be free from her gilded cage, even if it's for a short time.

Cade Critchlow, although enrolled in Vanguard, has ambitions outside of academia. Wanting to live up to the legacy of his father, a notorious assassin known as Nex, he has been honing his skill. When Cade receives a contract to eliminate Julianna, their worlds start to collide. The more he shadows her, the more he learns her routines and discovers there was more to her than expected. Bound by secrets, in a twist of fate, the assassin becomes an unlikely protector.

The two must navigate a dangerous path where enemies circle closer, and the sins of the past are determined to make them pay.

E P I G R A P H

"We were together.
I ...
forget the rest."
-Walt Whitman

W A R N I N G S

This book may not be suited for all audiences. Some dark shit will end up happening. There will be no warnings after this.

You ain't gotta pray for me.

I'm serious. If you're overly religious you should not read this.

Inside this book will have:
Strong Language, Sexual Content, Heavy Violence & Gore, Murder, Suicidal ideation, Mental Health Relations, Sexual Harassment, Childhood Trauma, depictions of Obsessive-compulsive Traits, Sadism & Masochism. And more.

This book is a DRAFT.

Grammatical mistakes may happen. Details being skipped or forgotten is possible (plot holes I'll fix when editing).

Please remember this book is fiction. The dynamics of every relationship and the themes present in the book are not real. The mob is real and present however what is rewritten should not be considered accurate. Names, character, places, and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously,

Whatever questionable shit you read doesn't indicate my character or views in reality.

Be here for a good time not a literary masterpiece.

A E S T H E T I C S

Julianna Colette Romano