chapter 9

No pov:
It was two week later and everything was fine. Both sunghoon and sunoo got along and would go out on dates as I call it. But over all everything was fine. Today they are on a 'date' in a flower field that was just outside the house.

" sunghoon hyung!!" Sunoo yelled to sunghoon who was walking down the hill smiling.  Sunoo had ran down the hill almost falling when they got out the car.

"Sunoo-ya be careful!!" Sunghoon yelled back to him. Sunoo fell when he got to the bottom of the hill.

"Sunoo-ya!" Sunghoon ran to sunoo who was lying on the ground. Sunoo looked at sunghoon and started to laugh.

" that was funny" sunoo said laughing with his arms on his face.

" it not you could get hurt" sunghoon replied, helping sunoo off the ground.

" hyung look, FLOWERs" sunoo yelled running to the he saw with sunghoon running after.

Sunoo stopped and sunghoon didn't see so they bumped into each other. Sunghoon under sunoo. They both took time looking at each other.

" s-sorry hyung" sunoo said getting off of sunghoon who was still looking at him.

" it's fine, that was my fault Sunoo-ya" instead of getting up sunghoon just lied there.

"Iam going to pick some flower hyung" sunoo running off before sunghoon could say something.

Sunghoon looked at sunoo who was picking sunflowers. "He is to cute for his own good, I can't take it anymore" sunghoon said to himself, putting his hands on his face lying back on the grass. If we are being honest, sunghoon sometimes thinks the nasty about sunoo, he knew it was wrong but it's not his fault he gets a boner from someone as beautiful as sunoo. That boy made him feel things he never felt before.

" sunghoon hyung" sunghoon was to deep in his thoughts to hear sunoo until he felt something on him.

" sunghoon hyung, what are you doing" sunghoon opened his eyes to see sunoo sitting on his stomach.

" nothing sunoo, are you done pick the flowers" sunghoon asked sunoo as he put his hands on sunoos hips." No I just didn't see you, so I came to check if you left me, but i did pick some for you" sunoo said showing sunghoon the flowers he picked.

"They are pretty like you sunoo-ya, why don't you go pick more" sunghoon said.

" a-actually, I think im done, let's go home" sunoo said but the only thing sunghoon heard was..... home.

Sunoo though of his house as home. Sunghoon felt his heart go dud.....dud....dud. he looked at suno and said okay. The got up and went to the car. Sunghoon was driving when he saw that sunoo was sleep, luckily the car ride was only 7 minutes.

Sunghoon picked up sunoo and took him to he's room. He then went down stairs to see Jay and some one else, that he didn't know.

" Jay who is this?" Sunghoon asked, walking down the last step, his feet hitting the floor.

" sunghoon this is my boyfriend, jungwon, he is also sunoos friend" Jay said calmly.

" why is he here" sunghoon said rising his voice a bit.

"Because Jay hyung told me everything you did, and I want my friend back".

Flash back:

It was the day after the call they had, and the met after jungwons shift.

"Jay hyung!!" Jungwon yelled, running into Jay's arms.

"Hi jungwonie, it nice to see you in person " Jay said grabbing the back of jungwons head as his did.

" one question, when did you leave" jungwon said pulling his head away but still hugging Jay.

" well I decided to stay and won't be leaving" Jay said, and as he did jungwon jumped on him.

It was now that same week, when they went to the field. And Jay and jungwon were in Jay's apartments. They have been dating for a week and Jay decided to tell jungwon about sunoo.

" jungwonie" Jay said pulling jungwon to sit with him on the sofa

" yes hyung".

"So you know noticed that sunoo hasn't been at home, nor coming to work." Jay started.

" yeah" jungwon said confused.

" well he was kidnapped" Jay said straight forward. And jungwon looked at him.

" what are you saying Jay hyung" jungwon said looking more attentively.

"Dont get mad but, I kidnapped him, but look i was forced to, I am apart of a mafia and the person I work for made me kidnapped him, but he is not hurt so don't get mad" Jay said with speed.

Jungwon looked angered. " Jay hyung your telling me my friend was kidnapped by you, my God, you are lucky I love you enough to forgive you, I... just get my friend back" jungwon said staying calm as he could.

End of flash back:

"Jay hyung, why did you tell him, you know I don't hurt sunoo!!!" Sunghoon yelled not care if he was loud or not.

" I told him you didn't hut him sunghoon"  Jay said.

" I don't care just give me my friend" jungwon said walking up to sunghoon.

" Jay I advise you to get him away from me, please " sunghoon said putting his fingers on his nose Bridge.

" jungwon please, let's just leave, sunoo is okay" Jay said trying to pull jungwon away.

" NO, I want my friend,let me go now" jungwon yelled.
.
.
.
.

Sunoo heard yelling so he went down stairs to what was happening and he saw jumgwon throwing things at sunghoon. He ran down and placed himself in front of sunghoon.

" what the hell Is going on" sunoo yelled looking at then all.

"Sunoo hyung" jungwon said running to sunoo, but before he could touch him, sunoo was pulled away.

" he is mine, do not touch him" sunghoon said as he protectively held sunoo in his arms.

"Let him go" jungwon said, now pulling on sunghoons arms. Jungwon success and pulls sunoo to him.

" sunoo hyung are you okay, did that ugly penguin hurt you" jungwon said moving sunoo around to see if he was hurt.

" what did you call me" sunghoon said with Jay holding him back so his wouldn't hit jungwon.

" I am fine jungwonie, and he is not ugly, he is handsome" sunoo said.......
.
.
.
.
.

Sometime passed and they were sitting on the sofa. Jungwon and sunghoon having a eye contest as they were.

Okay that is it and sry for no post yesterday I was not feeling well but I pulled the strength to post today,bye!!!