Chapter 1 - Knight in shinning armor

The alarm went off around 6:30AM, Mike moaned in pain as he got up from his bed is slow motion. He opened his eyes revealing his light blue eyes and flinched as he was trying to adjust from the sunlight ray. "Breakfast is ready love!" his mother called from down stairs with excitement. It was Mikes birthday and he was turning 16 every year his mother would make him a big breakfast before he would go to school. Mike got up from his bed, brushed his dark brown hair and changed his clothes. He wore baggy jeans and a black shirt that says "stay calm" written in white. Mike headed down stairs to meet up with his mother and father, while pasting by his father sitting down on the stool in the kitchen while drinking coffee. Mike gave him a disgusted face as he smelled the stench on alcohol. "Happy birthday dear!" Mikes mother said while given him his plate of pancakes with a side of egg, Mike smiled and replied "thank you mom" he turned to his father waiting for him to say something. Nothing came, as expected. Mike finished his breakfast and grabbed his bag "i'm going!" he waved bye to his mom as he exited the door. Walking down the side walk he could see a bundle of kids in a group together laughing with tears of joy. One of them tripped on a rock and landed face flat on her face, but no one bother to help her they just laughed. Mike stopped,looking at the girl he notice that she was bleeding from her face and there were rocks stuck deep in her skin.

Mike stared at the girl as she began to cry out loud with her arms covering her face. Before Mike could react another boy came in and helped her up with a smile on his face. The boy gave her a piggy back ride and started to walk down the hill. Mike stared but turned around because it pained him to see them together because he wished he could be someones knight in shinning armor or he just need his own.

Finally, Mike arrived at his school, his eyes went blank as he saw a gang of bullies out side of the schools front. "Crap" he whispered to himself sightly "I have to deal with these guys". Mike took a deep breath and countue to walk forward to his schools front the door. There he was greeted with one of the bullies known as shark teeth.