Thanksgiving love

Before I start this is a quirkless Au Izuku gets abused and neglected by Inko and Hisashi only why because they believe he is bad luck even tho they are just lazy and Hisashi works for the Yaoyorozu family at a company and Momo dad is hard on Hisashi because Hisashi is a slow worker and complains a lot and when he gets home he beats Izuku along with Inko and Izumi. With Inko she works for Momo mom as a fashion designer and she has done nothing at all making her and the others look like fools at the competition. With Izumi she is just a spoiled brat that literally does nothing and gets in trouble by teachers but thing is instead of their parents taking it out on her they put it on him and punish him for no reason.

As today was thanksgiving everyone was dating except for 2 people Momo and Izuku. Momo was getting ready to leave to her family so she can spend time together but she saw Izuku there minding his business and she went to her crush.

Momo: h-hey why aren't you with your family?

Izuku: *comes out of thought* reason why because they don't care about me they neglect me and abuse me.

As Momo was shocked to hear it and her heart told her to invite him to join her and have dinner with her and her family and to be frankly honest it was the perfect way for her to spend more time with him and her parents already approved of him when they saw him.

Momo: how about you join me and my family for thanksgiving.

As Izuku looked at the most beautiful goddess of class a and started to tear up which made her hug him.

Momo: don't worry Izuku if your family neglected and abuse you......you don't need them anymore because now you're gonna be with me and my family ok (and my future husband)

Izuku: are you sure Yaoyorozu?

Momo: positive

As he hugs her backs and they hugged together a little tighter Momo looked at Izuku with a loving passion.

Momo: Izuku can I tell you something that I've been holding from you since our first year?

Izuku: sure what is it?

Momo: I've been in love with you ever since the sports festival at first I thought you liked Ochako but I see that she's dating Todoroki.

Izuku: hehehe no I don't like her she's a good friend but I don't see her that way they both actually asked me to hooked them up. But I love you too Momo I always did since the sports festival.

Momo: would you like to become my boyfriend (maybe future husband)

Izuku: yes Momo (I really want you as my future wife right now)

As they both kissed to make it official and waited for her parents to show up and they did and went home. As they talked Momo told them that her and Izuku are now dating before they got there and Izuku was afraid of what'll they would do to him and they both peeked that and asked. At first he stayed silent and it made them sad that they asked but he told them about his parents and her dad asked what was his father name and he told him the names and both are pissed about what they did and called them to their mansion. As they made it hoping good things had happened since they kicked Izuku out of the house and they were met with something unexpected.

Momo parents: YOUR FIRED

Inko:w-what do you mean we are fired what have done?

Hisashi:y-yea we told you that we would do better.

Ai: then why is it that your neglecting him then!

As she said it he came out and they wide eyed to see Izuku with them and they started to fume forgetting that their boss was there and they went to lash out until they blocked their path mailing them remember that they were there still.