Chapter 5: Confession

Days Passed, And The Slayers Got Tired Of Waiting For Their Comrades To Come And Rescue Them They Had A Mind Of Their Own And Thought Of An Idea To Kill All The 6 Upper Moons And Muzan. "Tanjirou~Kun, Do You Think We Will Ever Escape This Hellish Prison. And It's Not Likely Zenitsu Or Inosuke Will Find Us." Kanao Muttered. "Kanao, The Corps Will Be Notified That We Are Missing And Will Come And Possibly Send More People But *Picks Up Kanao's Hand* To Try To Find Us If They Can Locate This Shitty Castle," Tanjirou Muttered.

                                                         *Meanwhile At The Demon Slayer HQ*

Oyakata-Sama Was Giving Out Orders For The Slayers "Kochou, Tomioka, Agatsuma, Hashibira, And Shinazugawa. My Children, Kamado Tanjirou, And Tsuyuri Kanao Are Held Hostage With The Demon Lord Muzan. Go Kill The 12 Kizuki And Defeat Muzan Before It's Too Late, Then The World Will Be Free Of Demons," Oyakata-Sama Said Left Without A Word. "Where The Fuck Did Zuzan Hide Gonpachiro And Manao? No Matter What We Will Kill Buzan And The 12 Kizuki." Inosuke Said. 'I'm Just Worried For Kanao And Tanjirou They Were Blushing The Last Time We Saw Them. By Any Chance I Don't Assume They Are Dating I Would Kill Tanjirou If He Did Something Bad To My Kanao.' Shinobu Thought

                                                                   *Back With The Lovers*

Kanao And Tanjirou Were Ready With Their Blades Unsheathed If The Demons Came. "Tanjirou, Are You Sure About This? Are You Sure One Of The 12 Kizuki Will Come." Kanao Asked. "*Sniff Sniff* Kanao I Smell One Of The Kizuki. You Know What To Do," Tanjirou Muttered. "Hello, Peasants-," Upper Moon Three Said. *Hinokami Kagura: Flame Dance, Flower Breathing Second Form: Honorable Shadow Plum* The Slayers Combined Their Forms To Try To Kill Akaza *Destructive Death: Air Type* "You Little Incells You Thought You Were Able To Try To Kill Me. Why Would You Think YOU Would Be Able To Murder Me Why You-," *Water Breathing 9th Form: Splashing Water Flow, Turbulent* Tanjirou Was Able To Decapitate Akaza But At The Speed Of Light Regenerated. "I Will Leave You And Your Girlfriend Alone And Here Is Food And Less Than 500 MLS Of Water," The Upper Three Said Then Left.

'Why All Of A Sudden I Want To Confess To Tanjirou/Kanao. I Don't Want To Be Rejected. I Love Him/Her Later I Will Confess. But At The Same Time The Consequences That Come With It ' The Slayers Thought. If It Wasn't For This Mission They Would Not Have Thought Of Each Other's Feelings For One Another They Had Not Gone Through Deeper Though Their Friendship. "Kanao Have These 300 MLS I Will Have The Remaining I Assume 200-100 *Starts Blushing*. And You Can Also Have The Food *Blushing Intensifies*." Tanjirou Said 'I Love Him, But He Looks Hungry But I Can Go Days Without Food.' Kanao Thought To Herself "Tanjirou... You Can Have The Food Today. I Am Not Hungry." Kanao Muttered.

Tanjirou Then Realized He Had To Say Something If He Were To Die And Not See Kanao Again. "Kanao, My Love, You're The Light Of My Life, How Do I Say It... *Starts To Blush More Until His Face Looks Like A Tomato* Well I-," Tanjirou Was Briefly Interrupted When The Upper Moon One. "YOU ASS, I'M HERE TO TAKE AWAY YOUR GIRLFRIEND-," Upper Moon One Boomed *Hinokami Kagura: Raging Sun* Tanjirou Was Then Thrown To The Wall. *Flower Breathing Fifth Form: Peonies of Futility* Again Kanao Like Her Soon To Be Lover Was Thrown To The Wall. "Fine, Since You And Your *Notices Hanafuda Earrings* ARE YOU A FUCKING DECENT OF MY OTOUTO? (Author-San's Note: Otouto Means Younger Brother In Japanese When You're Talking To Someone About Your Own Younger Brother) Never mind That You Lovers Stay Together And Next Time I WILL Take Her." Kokoshibo Said Then Left.

"Before The Demon Came In Kanao, I Wanted To Ask You What you Would Do If I Asked You If You Wanted To Be My Girlfriend?" Tanjirou Asked Then His Face Turned Red. "T-Tanjirou I Would Love To Be Your Girlfriend. I Was Going To Ask You *Blushes* If You Wanted To Be My Boyfriend." Kanao Told Him 'I Wonder If He Will Make The First Move' Kanao Thought. Tanjirou Then Leaned Over And Kissed Kanao.

Thanks For Reading this Chapter. To Be Honest, This Was The Hardest Chapter To Think About And Write I Try And I Put In The Effort For You All Peace <3