Confession

Kookie: Hey Hyungs and Noona's. We have officially exposed you guys

Jeong: JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT DID YOU DO?

Dubu: WTF, is wrong with unnie's reaction

Nadongs: KIM DAHYUN HOW COULD YOU SWEAR WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT?

Chaeyoungie: Wtf Unnie

ChewyTzuyu: you taught us that Unnie. Technically, she didn't swear by saying the fu-

JYPJihyo: CHOU TZUYU HOW COULD YOU SWEAR??!!?!?!

CHewyTzuyu: I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THAT DAHYUN UNNIE DIDN'T SWEAR BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T SAY THE FULL F WORD. AISH, IT IS SO ANNOYING TALKING TO THESE THREE

Rosie: Wow, Tzuyu is mad. Get some logic unnies

JYPJihyo: Damn, shut up Roseanne

JisooKim: Guys... What's up with Jennie?

Lisa: What?

JisooKim: Look at her Instagram

Posted by Jennie_ruby_jane

Caption: Why don't you notice me?

Liked by roses_are_rosie, BaeRene, kai_kai m.by_sana and 5000.8m more

                             Comments are disabled for this post

_______________________________________________________________________

Jennie POV

No one knows what I'm going through. First, he rejects me, then I find out my family is ill. I can't help it any longer, the tears that I had bottled up suddenly fell down my cheeks. Why? I never did anything bad before, I always tried to stay strong but look at me now. I wish I could leave Korea for a while, just so I could clear my mind. I can't tell my members, what if they laughed? Wiping the last tears from my face, I grabbed my bag and ran away to the airport, hoping to leave.

Kai POV

I like Jennie, but she's not my type. I have my eyes on someone else anyways, so who cares? After she confessed, and I rejected her, she looked hurt. Maybe it was the wrong thing to do... Ugh, get these thoughts out of your mind Kai. You only love Irene, and that's true. Don't fall for someone else. I was thinking of asking her members, but then I realized that Irene was one of Jennie's friends. Maybe if I pretended to be worried about Jennie, she could help me, and hopefully, fall for me. The smile on my lips couldn't be wider, as I dialed my crush's number, and asked her out.

Rose POV

I went to find Jennie unnie, but when I opened the door, she wasn't there. I tried dialing her number, but it kept going to voicemail. I called Jisoo unnie and Lisa, but Jennie wasn't with them either. I called her friends, but they aren't there either. In Jennie's room, I found her necklace which was a present from Kai Oppa, and her laptop screen open showing that she caught a plane to France. Suddenly knowing what happened, I too raced to the airport leaving a message for Irene unnie, my members, and Kai Oppa.

Jungkook POV

I wanted to dial Rosie and ask her about Jennie noona. I quickly dialed her and she answered

Jungkook-Bold

Rose: Italic

Rosie, where are you?

At the airport, why?

Rosie! Why?                                                                           

Because Jennie unnie is suffering, and I want to help he

I'm coming too                                                              

 Ok, come quick

I ran from my room as well, and went to the airport, leaving a message for my members and Kai Hyung.