Slicer and Piercer fighting real!!!1!!

AHEM LETS START

tw:
Character death(not rely,MAYBE)
blood
fighting scene.

--------------

The 4 master are playing Uno.What else would people think?

Uno is fun and all but sometimes it could end up in....disaster

Baller pulls its +2 card to crusher.Crusher look at the card before he scream,out loud. It's obvious that he's the...last place.

Baller giggled at him. Crusher took two card as Piercer drawn-out his card which is a normal one.Slicer then drawn out his card which is a reverse. Piercer look at slicer,grinning as he pull out a +2 to crusher,making him mad Then,its ballet's turn. He pull out a normal one. Slicer then pull out a +4 card,making Piercer mad.Piercer then reverse,slicer grined as he pull out a +4 card,again.

Piercer look at him,mad.

Then,it's Piercer turn,He pull out a normal card then crusher.Crusher pulled out a Uno reverse.Piercer then pull out a +4.and shits stuff like that in Uno.In the end,Piercer won.Slucer was obviously mad.

He had never lost in a game of Uno whenever playing with the other master.So,slicer challenge the archer man.

"Whoever won is the winner of Uno,got it?"

Slicer said as Piercer nod.

It was obviously gonna be a fun fight,yeah.Fun.

But he would never expected the sword handle to be very serious.

The two fought with their own weapon.

It was a mess,slicer and Piercer have bruises and slice cuts,well mainly Piercer.

The two continued the fight until slicer charge at the archer, "accidently" slice his body,leaving a scar on his body.

Piercer was..shock.He look at the scar on his body.Tears rolling.

Within a minute,he faint.

Slicer look at the archer man,shock.He ran toward his body,kneeling down,looking at him.

"Piercer..wake up!"

He beg  the other male.

......

time passed by,they are at the hospital.Baller was crying,crusher is trying to calm him down.Theres no way he would..die..Slicer was full with regret.If only he didn't challenge him in a game of it.

The heart monitor beep as time goes bye.

Will he make it?

No one knows.

Only the future know.