8- alone time

A/n: ok so I do apologise for the uhhh, the erm, last chapter, I had started writing it, and then me being me, forgot what I was writing it about, soooo, yay 💁 but anyway have a smut chapter, and the wives will be in this one cause yuh.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

K- "are you sure were not going to get caught?"

U-" I'm positive"

Rengoku's pov:

I was sitting on Uzui's Lap, my thighs either side of his, we had initially planned this to be a 'we train together time' but Uzui had figured out that I had liked him.....

.....

Ok but like that man is fine as fuck

Like I don think it's normal for your best friend of like who knows how long to turn you on, like is that a regular thing. But anyway I was on his lap, how did we both get in this position I will never know.

(Where did ya come from, where did ya go, where'd you come from Cotten eye joe 👨‍🌾)

But the only thing I did know was that we were both horny. And we needed some release as soon as possible. And seeing as I was on top of him I thought of the only thing I could really do.

And that was to grind on him.

3rd pov:

Rengoku teasingly and slowly moved his hips back and forth, slowly adding pressure here and there, waiting to see the other males reaction.

U-" Nhg~ fuck~ Kyo what do you think your doing," the white hair male asked.

K-"Hmm what could you ever possibly mean Tengen~".

U-"Ok fuck man~ nggh~ that was smooth".

U-"that's it".

And with that, Uzui flipped over so now he was on top.

U-" this is how we're going to do this, your gonna be a good boy and I'm going to fuck the living shit outta you until the only thing you can even think of is my name, you got that baby boy?"

K-" ngh yes sir~"

U-" good boy, now undress and ass up, I'll be back".

After that Uzui walked out of the room and down the hall while Rengoku did as he was asked. Except he wanted to be a tease. He decide he was going to film himself getting undressed. He set up the camera and turned it in video, he then started the video and began slowly stripping away his clothing, piece by piece.

Now what was Uzui doing? He was telling his lovely wives what was happening and no that they'd be pissed or yell at him and accuse him of cheating, but oh no they did not, not one bit, the only thing that they said was

"Have fun Tengen sama, and don't forget to clean up!"

Turns out the very lovely wives were going shopping. And now with that out of the way Uzui waltzed down the hall way to the storage cupboard, where he keeps all of his kinky stuff.

He pulled out a giant box of toys and lube and all that kinky shit.

(They don't use restrictions cause ✨Trauma✨)

And he went back to the bedroom, where he found his lover exactly the way he wanted him to be, stripped of clothing and ass up.

K-"greetings Daddy~how may I be of service to you?~".