강지현

"But Yo Oraboni did nothing to her?"

I was totally shocked after Jung narrated me the scene happened at Jimong's residence. The girl who came from Shinju with So Oraboni had spoken back to Wang Yo. According to Jung, Yo Oraboni did nothing to her.

I couldn't believe that he said nothing to her.

Baek Ah asked me to come along with him at Wook Oraboni's residence for a get together. Normally I would have not gone but there were chances of meeting So Oraboni there so I ended up tagging along with Baek Ah.

I spotted Yo standing with a lady away from us.

Who is she?

But then a maid appeared and the lady walked towards our direction with the maid.

She seemed familiar.

"Lady Jihyun", I heard Baek Ah calling her but I couldn't catch her name.

"Hello Prince", the lady bowed.

"How are you doing here? Is it hard to get used to the palace?" Baek Ah asked her.

"I'm goo- OH MY GOSH MINA EONNIE!" The lady screamed as soon as her eyes fell on me.

"You know Princess Raon, Lady Kang?"

"So Oraboni's sister?"

Did she just called Wang So her Oraboni?

That somehow bothered me.

"May I ask who are you lady? You know that you just called a Prince informally inside the palace" I spoke in the middle.

"Ah- I'm Kang Jihyun from Shinju"

So you are the infamous lady from Shinju......