𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄

Hiya everyone! I was just kind of bored, so I decided to open a request book!
This is HEAVILY Inspired by King_Draws and artem11s request books.

You do need to follow some simple rules though.

╰┈➤ ❝ [ 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 ] 

                   Yes. There is a rule for following rules (Please follow them, I really don't want to have to blacklist anyone)

╰┈➤ ❝ [ 𝐁𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 ]

                    Please don't be Racist, Homophobic, Sexist, or anything like that. I'd really like this to be a happy and inclusive environment,  but that takes everyone's co-operation to work.

╰┈➤ ❝ [ 𝐁𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 ]

                    I'd really like everyone to take this rule into mind in particular. My motivation usually comes in waves, so one moment I could be doing like five artworks a day, and the next none. Please do not get mad with me if your request is taking longer then you expected, but I will try my best to get them done as quick as I can.

╰┈➤ ❝ [ 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐓 ]

                    This rule is pretty self-explanatory. I would NOT like it whatsoever for people to trace, or claim my art as their own. If you do proceed to do this, you will immediately get blacklisted. I am not okay with people doing this.

╰┈➤ ❝ [  𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 ]

                    Please, for the love of god people, fill out the form. It's not that hard to, and will probably only take you a minute. I don't want people to end up being upset with me when I say I can't do their request because they didn't fill out the entire form.

Thank you for reading the rules!