part 7

after ivy finished the bottle, mark grabbed ivy's stomach and shook it quickly. he smirked when he heard gurgling and then ivy burp.

"i-..i need a little break" ivy said snd panted gently, getting comfy on mark's lap and letting him play with her stomach.

"take your time" he said and kissed ivys cheek.

ivy groaned and closed her eyes, eventually falling asleep on marks lap leaving mark to his own devices. mark reached over to the table and grabbed another bottle of soda, he waited u til she was fast asleep before starting to feed her the drink, listening to her stomach as it groaned in protest.

"shes getting so fat" he said and shook her stomach again, blushing when it slightly grew bigger.

after deciding to let ivy sleep he turned the camera off and decided to post that to his account, editing the video first.

once he posted it he captioned it.

'turns out shes into feederism and agreed to let me fatten her up.'

he checked on the last post he made and smiled. he was excited for the journey ahead.

- big time skip -

after the month was up, it was time for ivy to head back home. it was early in the morning and mark was preparing her morning feeding. it was quite a lot of food so it took about an hour for it to be done.

mark smiled when he heard heavy footsteps and soft panting. it was ivy, she had woken up and walked over to him.

"is my food ready baby?" she asked

"almost, go sit down ill bring everything over to you" mark said and motioned her to sit on the couch infront of the camera.

ivy had grown to be 400lbs. she was huge. her gut hung in front of her thighs and her boobs went from a dd to a j.

and her ass was the best part. it was huge and filled with cellulite, it juggled when she walked and her thighs were very very plump and rubbed together when she walked.

the XL clothes mark had bought had started to become a little tight for her. her stomach slightly peaked out from under her shirt and the cloth around her boobs looked stressed and stretched.

"foods ready" mark said and brought it over to ivy, sitting next to her and starting to feed her spoonfulls of mac n cheese.

ivy moaned gently, the amazing taste of the food was to die for. she always appreciated the food mark made her.

"eat up piggy" mark said "we have a long feeding ahead of us" he added and let ivy start to feed herself because she could feed herself quicker than mark could.

"good girl" mark praised and played with her stomach. gripping the fat of her rolls with one hand and parting her gut with the other.

"you feel fatter than yesterday baby" he said and smiled. "we should weigh you later and then in the morning." he said and ivy nodded, she was concentrated oh stuffing her face with the food mark made.

"mm~" she hummed while finishing the mac n cheese. she moved onto the gallon of milk he brought over. she chugged it and finished it in mere minutes, letting out a loud burp and grabbing the cakes mark set down. she grabbed handfuls of it and shoved them into her mouth.

she was eating quickly like a pig. she loved eating like this. it always turned her on.

"good girl ivy~" mark praised and watched her eat everything in front of her. when she finished she was full and bloated.

"good piggy~ you did so well" mark said and cleaned ivy up, rubbing her stomach and feeling how hard it had become from the stuffing

"you're such a good girl" he said and kissed ivy, cupping her face and smiling. "we got a colab offer by the way"

"mh? with who" ivy asked and rubbed her gut, sighing gently.

"a feedee and her feeder from england, they want to come over and do a charity live stream with us" mark said and turned the camera off.

"when?" ivy asked

"in 4 weeks. theyre in the states right now but they said they wanted to enjoy a short holiday before coming down to us" mark replied

"oh, alright. well how big is this feedee?" she asked. ivy was very competitive.

"500lbs" mark said.

"well. youve got 4 weeks to get me to 550 lbs" ivy said and got up, starting to raid the pantry for food.

"oh-" mark blushed "well i have a plan...we stuff you to the brim during the day and then i feed you a fattening liquid diet while you sleep?" mark suggested.

"do whatever it takes to get me fatter than this feedee. i want to be bigger than her" ivy said while eating things she grabbed from the pantry.

"yes ma'am" mark said and went over to ivy to give her some affection

- another time skip sorry -

mark had just gotten done feeding ivy. she was moaning in her place from how big her stomach had gotten. she was stuffed to the brim. she felt like she could pop if she ate anything else.

"why dont you take a nap? we will resume when you wale up in about 3 hours" mark asked.

"sounds good" ivy said and reached out for mark to pull her up before waddling to the bedroom slowly, huffing and panting on her way. "ugh ive got a stich" mark heard her say before hearing the bed creak and groan.

that means she had gotten into bed.

mark smiled and grabbed a weighing scale. it was the last week till they did the charity stream and it was already friday. in a few days they would meet this feedee and feeder.

mark sat thinking about if ivy was big enough yet for 3 hours. he knew it had been three hours cause he heard an alarm go off and his heavy girlfriend start to get up. "mark.. baby i need help" she called to him.

"coming my love" he said and went to help ivy up. she was still bloated but she could definitely fit more inside her

"cmon lets weigh you. i want to see if youre big enough now" he said and helped ivy walk to the big scales.

"alright.. lets see. oh my god-" mark said and looked at ivy

"what? tell me i cant see the number" ivy said and pouted

"you're 600lbs" mark said and looked at ivy.

"yes!!! 100lbs bigger than that feedee. cannot wait to show her whos the better feedee" she said and celebrated by hugging mark.

mark was shocked. she had gotten so fat over the past two months. they were so set on getting ivy fat that they had completely forgotten that ivy should of gone home last month.

"cmon. lets see if we can stuff you again" mark said and lead her to the kitchen.

after ivy's feeding she was looking very bloated and fat while sitting on the floor. now that she was 600lbs it was hard to do normal things now. mark even thought about getting a bigger house to accommodate for how much space ivy needed.

he loved the house but ivy kept getting stuck in the doorframes after stuffings so it was time to move soon.

mark made sure the camera got all of their session. before turning the camera off.

"i-i can fit more in here.. grab me something else please" ivy said and rubbed her swollen gut with both hands.

"are you sure?" mark said hesitantly before grabbing ivy 3 bottles of soda and some cake.

"more than that" ivy said and watched him.

"ice cream?" mark offered and ivy nodded.

"perfect, i can get this down me" she said and grabbed the cake, starting with that first figuring she could let the ice cream melt so that it would be easier to eat. once she finished the cake her gut gurgled in protest. it was at its limit but ivy kept going.

she moved onto one bottle of soda, chugging it quickly and then grabbing the now slightly melted ice cream and eating the whole thing.

she took a little 5 minute break before grabbing the soda bottles and chugging those, when she was done she could barely breathe she was so full.