Chapter 18

Niran: P!!

Niran's all nongs: P~~~~~~~~~~

Kong looked at the person in front of his Alpha standing, smiling fondly.

Gawin: How are you nong?

Niran: I am good P'.

Niran hugged him and smiled widely. After the hug, Niran looked at Kong.

Niran: Kong, this is my elder brother Gawin Suwanarat, Prince of Green Emerald Pack. And P', he is my mate Kong, Prince of Jade Hydrangeas Pack.

Kong: Nice to meet you P'.

Gawin: Glad to meet you. You two are good together.

Kong was so happy to hear this. Few people say this in front of him whenever they are together.

Kong: Thank you so much P'.

Niran: But what are they doing here? And you too P'.

Supanut: They are all coming with you.

Everyone looked at the Alpha walked towards them and hugged Gawin before hand approval paper to Decha.

Supanut: Since the Ball is going to happen after 1000 years it's special and important to every werewolf. Kids also like to come to buy dresses and tour around Ambro Planet. Also apart from this is a ball for finding mates, I think it's a great event to meet everyone…. I mean everyone…We are going to invite Ambro and Necro Planet people to this Ball.

Niran: Oh my Goddess….this is great news.

Supanut: And I am also coming with you all to invite King Mike. Also Alpha Charong and Alpha Pluem coming from their respective pack houses. Well, shall we start the process?

Decha: Yes Alpha.

Supanut: One more thing, once we invite them, we come back to our respective packs. About you all, you can take your time, stay there and purchase dresses for everyone then come back.

Niran: Okay Alpha.

Niran looked at what was happening around him before looking at his elder brother.

Niran: Thank you so much for coming P'.

Gawin: Hahaha…….I know why you are thanking me for….when they said about this plan I remembered my 18th birthday celebration where you were babysitting our all cutest nongs.

Niran: After that day I slept for the next 24 hours to refresh myself.

Gawin: Hahahaha…sorry nong. P couldn't be there for you when you were handling all kids. Well now they are grown up so don't worry.

Niran: Don't think so P'. But we will see.

Gawin: I said na. I am here with you so I will help you. Come let's go.