Chapter 28

Sorry for the late upload! also please watch the video at the top xx

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah,"

"It's going to hurt when I do it, so just be ready for the pain,"

No, they were not having sex. Aren was getting his tattoo, so stop thinking like that.

Aren had already had the stencil outline done, he just needed to be tattooed now. The first one, a big tattoo along his back, and the second one they said would have to be done another time because they're both quite big tattoos.

They also let Shun have a walk-in appointment, and he was also getting a tattoo on his collarbone. It wasn't big, but he just randomly thought of it.

Aren's tattoo was the Death Row Records logo on his right shoulder. There wasn't any reasoning behind this, he just liked it.

(Reference

(Reference. Also for people who don't know, Death Row Records was a record label  founded in 1991 by The D.O.C., Dr Dre, Suge Knight, and Dick Griffey)

They told him it would take around an hour, mainly because of the shading. Shun's would only take about 20 minutes though.

Shun's tattoo was on his collarbone.

(This but on the right side of the collarbone)

This tattoo could reference a lot of things, but to him, it was about the Melanie Martinez Album. He also got called a crybaby a lot in his life, so he thought it would be fitting, and sort of mocking. It was mainly because he wanted to do something impulsive.

Once Shun's tattoo was done, he went into the other studio room where Aren was getting his done. "I'm gonna run to the shop quickly, do you want anything?" Shun asked as he got his phone out of his back pocket.

"...Gin?"

"Fine, only because it's a special occasion,"

"Thank you, can you also get me a 20-pack of B&H gold please?" Aren asked as the needle hit a spot on his arm that was quite painful. It was being pressed directly on the muscle, so it hurt a lot more than usual. Aren bit down on his bottom lip as the artist continued shading the chair.