Cats..?

Robin POV
I was coming home from work. I pulled up in my driveway and saw a box in front of my door. I got out of my car and decided to take the box inside.

I sat the box on the counter. But it was kind of moving, I ignored it though. After I got out of my work clothes and got a snack. I decided to open the box.

When I opened it there were cute little cats inside sleeping. "Kawaii..!" I said to myself. There's a black one and a...green one? Such an odd color. But it's so cute!

After an hour or so I heard nosies coming from the box. "They must be up! I said to myself.

Zoro POV
I yawned then noticed we were in a different place. I turned my head to see if Law was up and he was. "Do you know where we are?" I asked. " Stop asking me questions I don't know the answer to." He said to me coldly. I heard footsteps coming towards us I think Law heard them too. Before the figure got to the box all I saw were two huge uh breasts. "Kawaii." I heard the figure say. It was indeed a woman.

Narrator POV
Law and Zoro were having a conversation about what they should do. All Robin heard was meowing. She picks them both up and holds them to her chest with stars in her eyes. She took them both to her room so they can get to know each other.
She placed them gently on the bed. She stared at the two cats with blush on her face from how cute they were.

Law POV
"She's been staring at us for 2 minutes now." I said to Zoro. He nodded in agreement. "Ah! You guys must be hungry." The woman says. "Stay here I'll be back with food!" She continued. After that she walks out the door. "Food...I hope she brings back some sake." I hear Zoro say. "She wouldn't give a cat sake idiot." I replied. " I just can turn into a human then." He says." IDIOT Why would you do that she'll definitely kick us out..well you." I stated. After I finished my sentence she came through the door with food in her hand. "Here you guys go!" "She says." I hope you like it!" "Damn she didn't bring any sake." Zoro mumbled under his breathe. " I don't own any sake." She responded to him. Zoro and I both shot our heads up to look at her.

Narrator POV
"I heard you guys in the kitchen fufufufu." She says with a smirk. Law and both had shocked faces. "If you wanna stay here I want to see both of you guy' human forms fufufufu. "She says. "Damn she's smart." Zoro says. "Fine." Law repsones to Robin's request.

Law and Zoro both changed into their human forms. Robin almost choked on her tea. " I'll go get you guys some spare clothes. She says with a smile. " Actually you guys can just change back into your cat forms. She continues, You look cuter that way anyway. She says while sipping her hot tea.
They change back and sat back in the same spot eating their food. " Bed time is soon since I have work tomorrow." She said. " You guys will have the place to yourselfs." She continued. After Law and Zoro got finished eating, Robin put their dishes up and turned off the light to her bedroom.
She took her slippers off and got into bed. Zoro decided to get comfortable in her bed so went and laid on a pillow next to her. Law laid beside her stomach. " You can take a peak if you want fufufufu." She says before heading off to sleep. Her teasing mad them both blush a little. " Damn woman." Zoro says.