!!!IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hihihi lovely people of Wattpad!! Most of you are probably a bit confused and have seen this story before and might be thinking I'm trying to steal the work of another but this is simply not the case. To clear some things up, I am actually the original author of 'Sonamy: Frozen Fire Still Burns' but sadly I no longer have access to said account because it wanted me to confirm my email which apperently no longer exists.. it was a whole issue and I tried for hours and hours to try fixing it but to no avail.

It put me in a slump for a while, I made a new account and told myself I would just transfer the story but I began to get more busy and stopped using the app pretty much entirely about a year ago. I started writing this story when I was in middle school and now I'm a frehmen in college :') crazy how time flies.. damn I'm old.

Anyways I remembered this was actually a thing and thought it would be a perfect time to continue the story I've been wanting to continue for such a long time. With that being said, I plan to continue this story and possibly some others through this account, most things will stay the same but some things will be edited as I've mentioned I'm much older now but I'm extremely excited to continue this story again and I hope others are excited too!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, love y'all!! <33

~ ♡ Z ♡