Chapter 1

I helped get Belly's room all ready and I smiled at the picture of Me, Belly, Steven, Conrad, and Jeremiah in the front of the beach house when we were 12

That was the year I broke my leg during dance practice and Jeremiah shared his ice cream with me to cheer me up and we played video games all day.

Dance has been my number one favorite past time including music.

Every summer Belly's family has came to Cousins beach at the Fisher's beach house, and every year me and Belly celebrate our birthday's together. It has been a tradition ever since we were all born, my parents always brought me to Cousins beach every year until about six years ago when they died in a car crash.

Susannah and Adam took me in and I am grateful for them, since then I grown to love painting, movies, and fashion.

Susannah is the best mom you could ask for but something this year is different, I feel like there's something she's not telling us.

I love hanging with the boys because they never make me feel left out, Susannah always said me and Belly were destined. I always felt I was destined to be with Jeremiah, Belly had Conrad.

I heard Susannah yell that the Conklin clan had arrived and I ran down the stairs and made my way outside to the front to see Jeremiah hugging Steven "Belly!" I yelled and ran into her arms hugging her.

I knew Belly got rid of her glasses and braces so she was so pretty, well she has always been pretty, prettier than me; But Jeremiah and Conrad hasn't seen her yet. "Belly? Look who grown up!" Jeremiah picked her up and spin her around "Hey!"

"Conrad, come on!" I yelled and he came from the backyard, I could see Belly's eyes glisten.

I turned to Steven and looked up at his tall form.

"You've gotten smaller."

"No, It's more like you gotten taller, Steven. You're a giant." I muttered then he hugged me. He said "I missed ya, Rosie." Making me smile and I pulled away looking at Laurel.

"Wow, Rose you look so beautiful! You look so much like your mom." Laurel told me.

She always said that but I don't see it, sometimes I don't see anything of my parents anymore. I said "Thanks Laurel."

"Hey, guys! I don't know about you, but I... I think it's time..." Steven said and they looked at their wrist checking their invisible watch and I smirked.

"For a Belly-Flop!" They yelled and Belly shook her head. "Rose stop her!" I chuckled then held my hands out and the guys grabbed her.

Steven and Jeremiah grabbed each of her arms and Conrad and I grabbed her legs "Oh come on, Rose!" Belly yelled and I shrugged "Sorry, Bells! It's tradition!" I cheered and the boys laughed.

We brought Belly to the edge of the pool and swung her back and forth.

We counted down. "One."

"Two."