Chapter1, Goodbye

A voice sore from crying could be heard throughout the room.

"Mother, Father, please! Don't make me stay in Liyue I wish to be with you!"

"y/n please this is the right choice. The Raiden Shogun is going to start a vision decree. We want you to be safe, please understand we love you and this is what's best!" Her mother said as she wiped tears from y/n's eyes. The young maiden looked up with immense anguish in her eyes. "I...I understand and I apologize for making such a scene." Her father looks at both his wife and daughter, he clears his throat. "Well, then that settles it. You will be sent by boat and carriage to Liyue."

                                                                                       ***

The day had come, Mother and Father were to send a carriage to bring me to my ship well, The Crux Fleet, to be exact. Captian Beidou would then bring me to the port of Liyue and I will start a new life. I also lied the other day I didn't understand. I am only 15, sure I'm old enough but I am not as mature as I seem. A knock on the door. "Lady Y/n! The carriage is here I will help with your bags." I nodded and handed them over. The maids always seem cheerful but yet they get scolded all the time by my older sister. "Everything has to be perfect one little mistake will ruin everything." That's what she says, it gets annoying after a while. It hurts to see them get abused so publicly, I feel embarrassed for them even, that's one thing I won't miss.

                                                                                       ***

The wind was rough as if trying to get me to stay, but maybe that is just me. As we approach the ship it hits me. "I-I'm actually leaving my birth home for the very first time..." As I look out the window we come to a stop. I suppose this is...

                                                                                 Goodbye.