Rules

Understand that this is a multiple OOA account. Below is my rules. The other OOAs may have different rules. But in order to keep our roleplay, follow these.

1) Spam. Just don't do it. Life has been crazy for me all year. Ask anyone who knows me. And I'm working on getting myself better. There may be days I reply to everyone, days I reply to nobody, and days I reply to specific people. Don't get all butthurt if I don't reply to you. I'll get there when I get there.

2) Pay attention to both genders. They both get the same effort. They deserve the same attention.

3) Long replies and only third person please and thank you. When I say long, I mean at least 1000 characters. Get me in my feels. Dig into your characters mind. Have them do wild things. It makes me very happy to take forever to reply due to length.

4) I will do this and I expect the same. When you will be gone for a while, let me know. I don't need a ton of details. But I need to know something. Otherwise I'll think you left or don't like our roleplay.

5) My triggers include râpe and Miscarriage. They can be in backstories. But no detail please. Also if you want to do something dramatic, please talk to me first. There's some days I can handle some things and some I don't. If I don't get a warning, I normally freeze.

6) Do not drag me or the other OOAs into drama. I'll start a full on war to protect them. So don't even try.

7) No trying to control my characters. They are mine not yours.

8) Have fun.

If you have read the rules, drop a book recommendation.