The Stars Shine Beautifully at Night || Yeorrywon

Yeojin is aware Chaewon likes someone else.

She would laugh at Yerim's jokes just like how Yeojin would laugh at hers.

She would be hesitant about initiating physical contact, not wanting to overstep, just like how Yeojin would reach her hand out only to retract it. 

The look- it is the exact same way Yeojin would look at her.

Yeojin knows how you look at someone you love. She pictured Chaewon in the mirror instead of herself once, and she caught the expression in her eyes. It was like the sun: radiant and bright, full of hope.

For Chaewon, her eyes shine a thousand diamonds and all the stars in the sky. It is soft and would illuminate the night. Yeojin could feel her own heart breaking whenever Chaewon had that look in her eyes, knowing it wasn't for her.

Chaewon looks at Yeojin the way Yeojin looks at Yerim. Like a friend. The diamonds are still there, but the stars are not. 

Yeojin can't blame her, nor can she blame Yerim. They would look good together.

Sometimes, when Yeojin looks at Chaewon, she sees the brightness in the girl's eyes dim. Only for a moment, though, before the stars burn brightly again.

Yeojin could never read Yerim's eyes. Whenever she looked at her best friend, the girl's eyes would turn into crescents. Like the moon, Yeojin would think.

Yeojin forgets how the moon needs the sun to shine.

________

yay 

anyways back to tmwtrg