Coming Soon

"What on Earth are you doing, Zachary Emmanuel Christian Moscovitch Zaunders?!" I yelled as I put both of my hands on his hard chest, only to push him harder than usual away from me, but instead of him stumbling back to the hard marble floor as i expected it to happen and planned it to go with that way, the force that i exerted a while ago made me crash to the wall right behind me before bouncing back to his hard muscular figure, making me wrap my arms around his body as i try to regain my balance.

Realizing our awkward position, my eyes widened in shock before immidiately pulling myself away from him, taking a step back until my back is pressed on the wall behind me. Before I could ever run away from him and for get this ever happened, he trapped me between his strong arms.

"What are you doing to me, Zendaya?" He asked, more like of a whisper just for me to hear. His arrogant, deep, husky, and sexy voice is now surprisingly sincere and serious, a little bit of confusion is straining on his voice. His chick magnet as they say, astonishing, drop-dead-amazing, will-make-you-paralyze-to-death-with-its-beauty, very, very, very blue eyes that is surrounded with blue green speckles that adds to its original beauty is now filled with different kinds of glints that i haven't notice there before. He seems to be so real to this... and that's what scares me the most... if this is still a part of the game.

---------
Chapters are under construction. So what do you think? This story is supposed to be entitled Candy and Lollipop but either way, this is so much better than the last one. Bare with me pls and comment, vote, or PM me. All i need is your opinion before i click the publish button of chapter 1