26.Chapter

The thoughts of their meeting, their understanding, how they take care of him when he needs them, the way he elaborated with him and how he's here with him in his studio hovering over his body.

He's overwhelmed at the thought of having so pure person with him. How the fuck someone didn't fall for him, how are they aren't didn't addicted to his shy smile. How someone didn't fall for cute fucking dimples. Maybe God has saved this pretty man for him.

Seem like he has fallen for him. He wanted to talk to him. Right. He also has so many things to share with him and he's willing to sit on the sofa and talk all night. Of course, he doesn't mind listening to him yet his mind refuses as his eyes go down from his face to his naked chest and his flat tummy Oh he needs to clear his mind.

Namjoon fully pressed his body onto his and made puppy eyes while gripping the collar of his leather jacket he whispered.

" But I want you to do more than that, Not just look at me."

Jungkook was surprisingly still clothed yet his hands searching the elder's bare quivering waist. Namjoon's lips attached to the set of skin that covered his neck, and his teeth nibbled gently on the tender skin as Jungkook's calloused hands began to squeeze at Namjoon's waist.

" Do you? " Namjoon whispered back like he was afraid if Will said it out loud Namjoon would be offended.

" Isn't it obvious? I am shirtless in front of you. Can't you take the hint?"

Jungkook bit his lips. He's about to smile at how looked Namjoon cute when he's drunk and pissed off.

He wanted to tease him more.

" You sleep shirtless though. I am assuming you ..... You want to sleep. "

Namjoon frowned lightly hitting on his chest.

" I want to sleep .... WITH YOU you dumb ass."

He hissed and sucked in a eager breath through clenched teeth, all the while snaking his hands down jungkook's stomach to cup the perfect dick to satisfy his lust.

Swiftly, Jungkook pulled away his hands and grabbed both of Nam's wrists with one hand shifting their position as he pinned him on the door. Nam gasped, genuinely surprised as Jungkook slammed his own hands above his head and his already widened eyes seemed to expand more at the single finger wagging shamefully in front of his face.

" I need you to tell me absolutely what you want. Because I don't want to catch a wrong hint and regret it in the morning. So spit out Kim namjoon what you want? "

" Will you stop fucking talking and do what I will tell you?"

Jungkook nodded. Happily.

" Give me A motherfucking blowjob."

So bold and loud.

oh. OH?, so Kim namjoon does curse when his drunk That's hot. For a moment he guessed if he was a top but then his hand palmed his dick through his pant.

" You .... You mean. You want me to suck your dick. But Namjoon I have never done it before. You know I am top and I have hooked up with just a few bottom dudes and they didn't ....."