Fate ( part 2)

Once we got to know our identities things became very complicated. I apologized to you but you were confused and shaken you ran away from there just then hawkmoth pressed an akuma attack. As you were still shaken and under shock, I went to fight him alone but your thoughts distracted me for a moment which was enough for him to overpower me. Just when he was about to stab me you came and took it. As you were transformed at the moment you were highly injured and it.. It was no time before I realized that you were no more 😭.

FELIX:  At that time I couldn't say this to you but Marinette Dupain Cheng I love you❤  Will you be my girlfriend?

Mari: I-I Felix..  Of course you moron..I  LOVE YOU❤

(And then Felix came closer to her and kissed her. He Carrsessd her cheek and he squeezed her between the wall and himself.

Mari smirked internally. She locked her lips with Felix's. Their lips moved in syn as if they two puzzle pieces joint together. Marinette started feeling dizzy whereas Felix felt heavenly.

After their small make out session, they both cuddled and slept.

Sorry for short chapter and yeah it was my first time writing so really sorry if it doesn't match with your expectations.