Meeting

Hey guys! So i hope you all liked chapter one, so here's chapter two. Enjoy!! 😋😋😋😊😊

REMEMBER: ⚫Vote⚫ 🔴Fan🔴 🔵Comment🔵

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Zayns pov)

I went upstairs to change and in a few minutes i heard a familiar noise.

I walked down and saw my girlfriend standing next to Sammi.

I introduced Sammi to my girlfriend Stella. '

Hi, my name is Sammi.' Sammi said while putting a hand in front of stella so they can shake. 'Sorry, i don't shake people's hand.'

Stella said making a face at Sammi. She turned around and hugged me and kissed my lips. I didn't like the way that stella kissed me. I didn't feel anything special.

(Stella's P.O.V)

I wanted to see my baby Zaynie so i went to his house. When i knocked on the door a girl answered it. I thought to myself 'Hmm this must be the wrong house' but it was the right address. I walked inside the house. I looked around.....i did not like the house. I saw Zaynie walking down the stairs. He introduced me to 'Sammi' i did not like her at all. Even though Zaynie and Sammi are best friends. I didn't really like that. I hugged Zaynie and shot Sammi an evil look.

(Sammi's POV)

'Zaynie?' I thought when Stella said that to Zayn. She kissed him on the lips as i closed my eyes. When stell hugged Zayn she gave me an evil look. After that i knew she didn't like me and i didn't like her as well. She was fragile. She looked like a barbie girl, a fake person!

I definitely do not like her.

********

Hey guys! Sorry if its short.....i couldnt think of anything again.

Sorry 😔😔