Chapter 1

Clara POV:
"Oh my god the airports busy."

"Come on Clara, you can complain once we're in Berlin- I don't understand why you'd want to go to a cold snowy part of Germany in November when Florida is warm and snow less." My friend Tiffany tells me.

"Because my guy friend just moved in with 2 new roommates and I haven't seen him in forever so I decided why not go visit him- besides we go to Florida every year, we need a change besides Florida and Puerto Rico." I tell her going through security.

"Wait he speaks English right?"

"Yes Tiff, why?" I ask her

"Just wondering, I was scared that where he lives in Berlin with 2 German guys he didn't speak English." She tells me as we wait for our gate.

"Tiffany I speak English, French and Spanish- not German... if he only spoke German we wouldn't be friends- not to mention I met him when I was an exchange student in Canada.... where he told me he lived for a while as a kid."

"Ok ok whatever." She tells me rolling her eyes. We board our plane and get comfortable for the flight.

《In Berlin》

"Sooooo do you actually know his address?" Tiffany asks as we get off the plane and I give her a look that says it all.

"Clarisa Rain Martinez- you just had us fly hours to Germany to visit your friend only to not know where he lives....?!?" Tiffany asks pissed off and I shrug.

"Holy shit Tiff calm down- I've been talking to his roommates, one of them is supposed to be waiting around here somewhere for us." I tell her. We get out luggage and look around.

"Do you seem any of them?" Tiffany asks and I nod.

"Yeah over there, there's Nic!" I exclaim waving when I see him. We walk over and when we hug I notice Tiffany looking between us.

"Well come on guys, Nils is on the car." Nic says leading us out.

"I saw that look you were giving, piss off." I whisper to Tiffany when Nic's back is turned.

"No no it wasn't a look like that, I was just shocked." She whispers back.

"Why?" I whisper.

"Because your friends roommate is Nic-"

"Kaufman." I cut her off. "Yeah I know, whats the big deal?" I ask her and she waves it off. When we get in the car her mouth drops when she sees nils and I silently tell her to cut it out.

"So he's not home right now but we can get you guys situated and unpacked and hopefully he'll be back before your done." Nic says and Tiffany nods.

"Out filming?" I ask and Nils shakes his head no.

"Nah he's just out for some food with Abby and Jacob." Nils says and I nod. When we get to the place Tiffanys jaw drops again and I elbow her.

"Nice place guys." I say going to grab my stuff but instead having Nic grab it.

"Dude no, your wrist is already broken- I ain't letting you make it worse." I tell him taking it back and he grabs my backpack.

"I'm at least taking this." He tells me with a smug smile.

"I don't remember you being this annoying." I say pouting and he pats my head.

"I've been sharing a bed with Benji- it must be rubbing off." He says and I realize we're alone.

"Shit Nils and Tiffany already went in." I say and Nic nods.

"Come on let's go." He says and we go in.

"Sorry about the mess- 3 guys in their 20's sharing one house calls for a bit of a mess." Nils says and I wave it off.

"You should see our Place in PR, this is nothi- is that eggs on the floor?" I ask and Nic laughs.

"Haha yeah ummmm- scrambled eggs gone wrong this morning." Nic tells us.

"How'd you break your wrist?" Tiffany randomly blurts out and I smack her.

"Tiff, kinda rude." I say and Nic laughs again.

"Nah its fine, you want me to tell her or should I?" He asks Nils and I look between them suspiciously.

"Benji's Clara's friend, let's let him tell them." Nils says.

"But your the one that did it." Nic says.

"Let's go help you guys get unpacked." Nils says taking tiffanys luggage upstairs. Me and Nic follow and once we're in our room I flop on the bed.

"Oh my god Jet leg is a bitch." I say prying myself off.

"You guys get unpacked, I think I just heard him pull in." Nic says and him and Nils leave the room.

"I'm changing into my pajamas." Tiffany tells me.

"Yup hurry up please."

"Alrighty let's go see your friend." She says coming out of the bathroom.