chapter 4

Raghav wakes up with hangover so he gulps disprin with water whereas rama his servant brings lemonwater to decrease his hangover ...

Pallavi also wakes up ... tired from crying almost whole night she cannot forget his face ... the only person who burned her material previous night ...

Sharda knocks on her door and asks her to get ready to go to temple ...

Pallavi can never deny anyone she gets up and gets ready for temple...

Today is Sunday the day when raghav donates his money to orphanages , old age homes, temples and he specially hires cooks to make food and distribute this prashad .....
Farhad takes care of it ...

Firstly raghav gets ready to go temple for puja...

For his surprise there was a long line ... normal people waiting outside in scrounging sunlight .... raghav notices many of them were thirsty so he asks father to bring waterbottels and some snacks...

Other side pallavi also stands in line for darshan ... when people say that there is a line for VIP that's why they are standing in line ... 

Pallavi looks here and there .. she notices same man who burned her material previous night and gets angered ... without any second thought she goes to him to give lectures...

P - tum apne aap ko samajhte Kya ho?? Hum sabko yaha itni dhoop me khade karke khud VIP darshan lene aaye ho ? Are kamse kam bhagwan ko no to baksh do.... hum sabka hak h bhagwan pe ...

RAGHAV was already angry as farhad was taking lots of time to bring water ... and here she comes with her long lectures which irked him he forcefully pushes stopper from his feet which falls on ground and pallavi moves back ... both furiously looking at each other

R - ye system mene start nahi kiya h .. jab kuch pata na ho to bolne ka nahi ardhamahinda👈

Raghav turns to leave ...

Few people runs to him ...

M - humko yaha khada karke ye bhi darshan nahi karega... isko to marna cahiye ki ye Ali baar yaha VIP darshan karwake ka soche bhi nahi ....

Men's come with sticks to beat him .. running towards him ...

Raghav looks at direction of noise... his eyes widen as he saw bunch of people coming towards him ... maafi word made him trigger and he panicked.... struggling to breath ......

His bodyguards protects him from crowd but he already collapsed ...   Pallavi witness everything ... She runs to him and bends to see his condition he was not able to breath ... She pats on his cheeks ... and rubs her palm near his heart .....

Farhad who was coming with water runs towards his boss .....

F - raghav Anna.. .

P - raghav... ( she now knows his name as farhad shouts his name )

F - kya hua Anna ko ? ( asks to pallavi)

P - itne saare log raghav ko marne aa rahe the or vo vo gir gaya ... or saans bhi nhi le pa raha ...

Farhad takes him to hospital ... ..

Doctor checks and gives some medicines...

Temple...

V - kya zaroorat  thi us gunde se baat karne ki ..

P - sorry baba...

A royal rich car stops in front of temple ...

A aged man comes out with his bodyguards... heads for darshan

S - ye Hyderabad ka naya CM h bhagwan ka ashirwaad lene aaya hoga ...

P - itne saare logo ko wait karwa ke 😑

After sometime he leaves and now rest people can do darshan

At evening she comes at her house... again ready to do household chores ....

Raghav was better ... doctors suggest them to stay away from crowded place as it triggers his anxiety...

He was taking rest like this his day went .....

Next day ...

Pallavi takes out some time and leaves her emporium to a jewellery shop for shopping....

She enters inside jayati jwelles
Asks staff to help her in arranging meeting with their manager ....

At the same time Raghav enters  his showroom.... which is noticed by pallavi so she hides herself behind shielf..

S - mam aap chup kyu rahi h ?

P - are vo yaha kya kar raha h ?( pointing towards raghav )

S - mam ye hamare showroom ke owner h ...

P - kya  ... .. Us din isne mera raw material jala diya ab yaha koi tamasha na kar de .. me to bas mansi k liye kuch accha sa lene aayi thi ..  Pallavi apne bags le or chali ja isse pehle k vo tujhe kaccha chaba jaye ....

S - kya hua mam ? Aap kaho to unse baat karau ?  

Pallavi immediately gets up coves her face with her sarees pallu takes her bag and 💃runs..

While doing so a necklace attaches to her blouse and staff thinks that she is a thief ... they SHOUTS to stop her ... alarms switch  on....

S - are dekho chor chori karke bhaag raha h...

Other Man - abhi dekho is shop ki security.. ab to ye gai.. .

She runs and collides with a hard thing and closes her eyes .. as she opens her eyes.. she was in raghav's arm .. both caged in a cage ... .

Both shares an eyelock...

Raghav makes her stand ..

P - kholo ise....
Mene chori nahi ki ...

Raghav removes gold necklace from back of her blouse .. indicates staff to remove cage and make them free ....

Pallavi runs away and vanished

F - Anna apne use jane kyu  diya ??agar Vo chor hui to?

R - mene uske aankho me sacchai dekha jo aaj kal kisi me bhi nahi dikhta ... vo mujhe chor ni laga ...

He smiles a bit after long time...

Both indulge in their respective work and soon this day ends both sleeps hoping for a good tomorrow...

Memories refreshed ... insn't it?

Don't forget to vote , comment and share .....

Votes are decreasing ... may be you don't like this same story so let me know .. I will try to come to my stories track but it will take time ...

I wanted to write hate story that's why some chapters are same as shown in show .....

Most of us are sad as we are missing saishi badly 😢😢🍉... but it is what it is ... we also have feelings ... 

Since there are very less votes and comments i am not getting encouragement to write ......

But I will update and write more chapters for my genuine readers and supporters...🍉🍉❤

Raghvi - Hate To Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें