1/2

Nunew hurriedly grabs an apple from the kitchen counter and makes his way toward the front door. His feet freeze halfway when he spots the big figure splattered across the sofa in the living room. A smile creeps up his face and he shakes his head softly before stepping closer to the figure. This is a view all too familiar to him.

Hia must have ended his shooting late last night, no wonder he's knocked out cold right now, he didn't even get to take off his socks.

How long has he been sleeping here? A soft smile spreads on his face as he admires the sleeping face before he bends down to press a kiss on the taller's forehead, "Good morning, husband."

A loud yelp suddenly resonates through the space and the young man finds himself nearly completely on top of the other person, heavy arms sneakily snaked around his waist, bringing them closer.

"Hia!!!"

"Morning to you too, sweetheart," Zee greets, nuzzling the smaller on the cheeks (just to annoy him), and lets out a contented sigh at the familiar warm cotton floral scent.

"Hia, why are you already up?" Nunew asks with a worried expression on his face. "What time did you get home late last night? Go back to sleep; I know you must be exhausted," he says. Last night Nunew went to sleep at almost midnight and Zee wasn't home yet at that time. Who knows when the taller had arrived home— too exhausted to even wash up and go to sleep properly?

Zee only nuzzles the younger's neck in response, giving it little pecks. He sighs again at the comforting scent.

A scent that signifies he's home, stripped off his Actor Zee Pruk persona and away from the hustle-bustle life of an A-list celebrity.

Nunew immediately giggles at the intrusion when Zee wouldn't stop sneaking kisses all over his neck. He's especially ticklish around his nape area and Zee knows, that's why he loves using it to his full potential— always attacking him with sneaky kisses.

"Hia, stop itー tickles!"

"I miss you, sunshine," the taller whispers, his low voice sounding a few octaves deeper than usual from having just woken up.

A tinge of pink makes its appearance on the smaller's cheeks almost instantly. Despite being together for almost five years and being married for the past two years, Nunew cannot seem to get used to this.

"I... I miss you too..," Nunew replies, the tinge of pink not leaving his cheeks.

Zee grins to his heart's content, his husband is always such a shy little thing. It might sound a bit mean but Zee has always enjoyed it when his husband freezes on the spot and his cheeks turn red from embarrassment. He pulls both of them up from the position and ruffles the younger's hair.

The latter smacks his hand away swiftly and pouts. His husband is such a tease, though Nunew still wholeheartedly loves him nonetheless.

"Hiaaa, don't mess up my hair," Nunew whines and fixes his hair. He spent a good half an hour getting them blow-dried and styled just now.

"Okay, sunshine, I'm sorry. Come, let me fix your hair," the taller male pulls him closer and smooths down his hair, the prominent eyes looking down on the smaller with utmost love and adoration.

Gosh, he is so deeply in love with the man in front of him.

He leans in, the distance between them closing inch by inch when Nunew suddenly widens his eyes and rises from the sofa, "Oh my god! Hia, I'm late already!"

Nunew grabs his abandoned bag and reaches for the car keys. He yelps when Zee runs from behind and snatches the keys.

"I'll drive you there, no excuses!" Zee offers, not letting the younger have a chance to retort back.