Happy Anniversary?

Wanda arrived at the Avengers Compound that had been improved because of Thanos' attack. Now that the Avengers were barely there, a big part of the compound had been turned into a help center for people who had been impacted by the blip and other tragedies. When she walked through the glass doors, everyone inside stared at her in awe. They had thought that she was dead.

"Excuse me, Wanda?" an Avengers agent asked slightly shivering.

"Yes?" Wanda answered with a curious look on her face. The agent gulped and said

"Can I help you with something?"

"Yes actually,"Wanda said politely . "I need to speak with Dr. Strange and America Chavez."

"Yes ma'm" she answered shaking her hand,"I'm Morgan Stark."

     Wanda looked around trying to find any other familiar faces when she saw a tv with the news on.

     A news reporter showed up on the TV and said. "Greetings and welcome to today's national news! I'm sure most of you know that today is the first anniversary of the attack on kamar-taj by Wanda Maximoff that led to the death of 73 people and 26 injured."

     Now Wanda was getting even more stares and whispers.

     "We have the families of the killed here right now. They're here to talk about the grief they went through because of the attack. " The whispers had now turned into full conversation and Wanda couldn't take it anymore.

     Right when Wanda was about to leave she heard Morgan say,"Steven and America are ready for you now. Right this way." she directed her through a door and into a hallway.

     Morgan led Wanda down the long hallway. She was shaking as she stared at the different doors down the long path. "Here we are." Morgan said as they stopped at a door that had a large window on it just like the one on the Sanctum Sanctorum.

The door creaked open to reveal a glowing, swirling portal. Morgan looked at Wanda with an unsure face. "I think I'll be ok on my own." Wanda said as she stepped into the portal. Wanda flew through a glowing river with windows to different destinations when she saw a door with that same window at the Sanctum. She glided through and landed right in front of the door. With a slight shove she pushed open the door revealing the Sanctum Sanctorum.