Chapter Sixteen: The Fight

My mouth dropped seeing both of them standing in our bedroom doorway smirking. "Did you think I wouldn't come for you Poppy?", Quinn said intensely. I looked over at Emma in distaste, my once friend stood there with her. I turned to James who was now getting up from the ground, and he was ready, ready to fight. "How dare you come into our home and threaten her," he screamed. His scream shook my insides. "You will not touch her again," he yelled once more. Quinn leaned against our door smiling with Emma adjacent to her with the same expression. Quinn moved from the doorway to the side of the bed and plopped her disgusting ass on our bed. "You had to know I would come again at some point James, you are meant to be my husband, not hers. She is not worthy of you." I did not get up from the floor, I was in shock. My brain was processing what I was seeing, and seeing both of them at the same time made me scared. My mind twisted and turned, and I remembered that I too was a vampire, I had all they had. "You would rather this dumb slut that was going to marry someone else over Quinn," Emma said. I could see maybe even feel the rage that surrounded James at that moment, and I was scared. "You both are dead. You have entered our home without being wanted, and now you call my future wife that. You both are done," he yelled. I brought myself up from the floor ready to fight with James. Quinn came for me, punching me in the face so hard that blood flew everywhere. James turned to me but I gave him a nod telling him that I was okay. I went for her as he went for Emma. "I shouldn't have let you out of that fucking coffin. Why Emma?" I slid to the ground and pulled Quinn's leg from under her. I got on top of her punching her in the eyes, wishing I could gauge them out. She pushed me so hard that my head hit the floor and I saw stars and passed out.

I finally was back, it couldn't have been for a few moments. I rose from the floor to find Emma and Quinn hovering over James. James was on his knees, and his hair wrapped around Quinn's hand. I was going in and out, I felt myself wobbling back and forth. "Don't fucking touch him!", I cried out. Quinn looked at me and laugh. "How could you do this to your brother," I screamed once more to Emma. She gazed over at me, but her eyes were black and heartless. She was lost. I tried to crawl over to him, but my head was dizzy, I couldn't see correctly. "You should have chosen me James, life would have been a lot easier," she paused. "You chose that disgusting filth over me. You deserve to die, and I will make sure no witch comes trying to bring you back to life, and so will Emma," she said angrily. I was on the floor still trying to crawl to him, bumping into our bedpost along the way. I heard it. *Crack* I knew what that sound sounded like, but I couldn't bring myself to accept this. I looked at James on the floor, they had snapped his neck and staked him. A scream came from my body, so loud that the two of them ran out. The scream went on for minutes. I crawled to him on the floor scooping his head into my legs. "James!", I screamed. I screamed it tens of hundreds of times with no response. "Please baby, come back to me." I didn't know of any witches that could bring him back, I was just learning. I saw a light leave his body, a shimmering white sparkling light. It flowed around our room until it punctured me in the chest. The air left my chest but came back. I didn't know what was happening, and I didn't care. I only cared for James. "Please come back to me, please," I pleaded. "Please please please."