I just need you

Betty and Archie have been friends for a while they do everything together and they know eachother's feelings. Today is one of those days we're Archie can feel that something is off.

A: Betty is everything ok?
Betty isn't paying attention so Archie throws a pillow at her.
B: ow! Why did you do that! *throws it back*
A: Because you were dozing off what are you thinking about?
After he said that he moves closer to her and puts his hand on her thigh.

Betty stood up and started walking in circles.
A: Betty tell me what is going on!?
B: I don't know how you will react!
Archie walks closer to her
A: you know you can tell me anything
B: I know
A: than why won't you tell me!?
B: Because I just need you!
A: You already do though
B: not in that way
A: what are you talking about?

Betty pushes Archie on the bed and sits on him.
B: I need you in this way.
Kisses him
Archie didn't pull away to Betty's surprise. Archie sat up not breaking the kiss but stopped for a second to take their shirts off.
Archie then whispers in her ear "if you were horny you could've just asked" kisses her neck leaving marks down her neck and her chest, with every kiss she would moan softly.

Archie's soft hands trailed down her back to her bra unclipping it and throws it across the room. Archie starts sucking on Betty's boobs and playing with them. Betty threw her head back in pleasure and grabbed onto his neck. Archie without warning picked her up and pined him up against the wall while kissing her lips.

Soon after he made her stand up and both of them stripped from all of there clothes. Archie spun her around making her back against him and him hands on her waist. But before he could do anything she said "Arch please spank me" Archie with no hesitation bent her over and started spanking her. With every one her moans grew louder and louder but with the last one he stuck his fingers into her while kissing her shoulder and neck.
B: *moans* Archhh

With that he put another finger in and started going faster making scream a little and with that she cam all over his fingers. He took his hand out and licked it all up.

Betty faced him and started kissing him hard making them fall on the bed not breaking a kiss. Archie grabbed her ass and flipped them over so that he was on top of her. He kissed he one last time before spreading her legs as far as they can go and ruffle shuvered his dick into her and started thrusting in and out of her. Betty grabbed his neck lend her head back and moaned so loud.
It was a good thing his parents weren't home.

After a couple more thrusting both Archie and Betty started feel
B: Arch...moans
A: I know Baby do it
They both cum together moaning and groaning. Archie thrust into her one more time before pulling out and laying next to her.

A: if you ever need me ever again just tell me. *smilies and laughs*
B: will do.
They kiss and they fall asleep in each other's arms while watching a movie.