Author's Note

Welcome to my newest book: The Red Cloak In The Girl's Bathrooms. Like my other stories, this is a horror story. It is inspire by a famous Japanese urban legend known as Aka Manto. If you haven't read the original urban legend then I highly suggest it; it's one of my favorites (right behind Kuchisake Ona). I really hope that you enjoy my book! Votes and comments are appreciated! And keep an eye out, I plan to play around with urban legends a lot more in the future.

At the top of each book is a lovely little YouTube video with a song picked for that particular chapter. Feel free to enjoy the music along with the story. It's basically the playlist for this entire book.

This book has a few Author's Notes. Most of them are explaining something or are letting people know about a possible delay in publishing. Since this entire book is already published that isn't really an issue now, but you should probably still skim the Notes because, for instance, in one of them I'm warning you of an upcoming scene. Now, onto the rest.

Please read the following warnings, they're only there to protect you!

*TRIGGER WARNINGS*:

• Mentions of self harm
• Murder
• Slight stalking
• Mentions of Abuse (including one short scene during which it is insinuated that a character is beat by their father)

This book is only available on WATTPAD! Please contact me on Wattpad if you find it anywhere else!