CHAPTER 15

The next day dawned and Arjun had 2 mind sets whether to visit the restaurant or no as he thought if he visits she might think that he is disturbing her and not giving time and if he doesn't visit she might think that he cheated on her.He was thinking what to do and after thinking for a long time he decided to go and accept whatever is coming his way.

He got ready in a Red T-shirt paired up with White jeans and as usual set his hair properly.He was very handsome in that look.He left to the restaurant after taking his car keys and phone.He drove in nervousness thinking what would be her reaction seeing him after his confession.

He arrived at the restaurant and walked slowly towards the restaurant with full of nervousness.He went and sat on a chair and waited for her to come tapping his legs on the floor.He then saw the side and saw Sakthi approaching towards him.His face fell thinking that she was not ready to meet but that soon brightened when he saw Aadhira coming behind Sakthi.She came to his table and stood there not knowing how to start the conversation and finally after few seconds she brought up the courage and spoke.

Aadhira:Naa ungakitta Konjam pesanum evening free ya?

Arjun:Aama free dhaan

Aadhira:Apo xxx park vaanga anga meet pannalam

Arjun:Hmm

Aadhira left the place while Arjun was smiling inwardly.

By evening Arjun got ready and left to the park she told to come and was waiting by sitting on a bench.Just in time a kid came there and started playing with him and he too turned into a kid and was cutely playing.Nobody was there as the place was a not so crowded place.Aadhira came there and saw him carrying the little one and showing something to the kid and giggling with the kid which brought a smile to her face witnessing this cutest scene infront of her.He turned and saw her standing and left the kid down and walked towards her after bidding bye to the kid.

Aadhira:Sorry work mudiya late aachi adhaan

Arjun:It's ok nga naanum ippo konjathukku munnadi dhaan vandhen

Aadhira:Hmm

Arjun:Ukkaralama?

Aadhira:Yeah sure

The both sat on the bench with a considerable distance and sat in silence for a while as Aadhira didn't know how to start the conversation.She was never a girl who can be silent at places but when it comes to him she feels shy to face him and when she looks into his eyes she feels something inside her and gets lost in his eyes.

Arjun cleared his throat:Edho pesanumnu sonninga...ippo ipdi amaidhiya irukinga

Aadhira:Adhu vandhu....She took a deep breath and turned towards his side.I have taken the decision she said and Arjun was anticipating for a positive reply and his heart was beating faster.Namma palagalam she said making Arjun smile widely and he did a victory dance within himself.

Aaadhira:Aama naa yoschitten namma modhala palagalam aproma namakkulla set aagudha illaya na paakalam

Arjun:Friends he forwarded his hands

Aadhira smiled:Friends she shook her hands with him making him smile widely

Aadhira:Seri ippo edhachi sweet sapdanume

Arjun:Yen?

Aadhira:Ayyo Arjuneyy ungalukku theriyadha....Edhachi nalla vishiyam nadandha namma sweet sapdanum..Adhaan ippo namma friends aayitome adhu nalla vishiyam dhaane so sweet sapdanum she smiled while Arjun chuckled making her confuse

Aadhira:Yen sirikiringa?

Arjun:Idhu ellam neeyum panriya edhachi nalladhu nadandha sweet sapudradhu

Aadhira:Ada Aama Arjuneyy