『ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ sᴀʏɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』

The name 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐊𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 or 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐬 𝐄𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 but please call him 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲.

His the son of the 𝐠𝐨𝐝 of 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨 and the 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 of 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 who is the twin sister of 𝐇𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 the ruler of the 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 and sisters of 𝐙𝐮𝐞𝐬 the ruler of 𝐎𝐥𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐜 and 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐧 the ruler of the 𝐬𝐞𝐚.

He attended a camp that was created by the gods for their half-blood children and it's called 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝.

𓆩۵𓆪

[𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝]

𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

I was sitting on the beach away from the other campers listening closely and watching the campfire burns, Nico was with me my cousin.

𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐨 𝐝𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐨 is the 𝐬𝐨𝐧 of 𝐇𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬, the ruler of 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, yeah, and my cousin.

I let out a sigh as I leaned back, crossing my arms, listening to the others singing.

Nico and I have been listened boredly at our campmates singing the exact same shit song about what like having to have a parent rule the universe, and complaining about their good-for-nothing godly parents over and over again (while signing).

This song was only sang when theirs a new members join the camp or gotten really drunk.

Not that I didn't agree with them; some godly parents are shit at their job of being parents.

It's just that I can't really relate. Unlike others, I got along pretty well with my parents, and so did Nico and maybe Percy too.

Uncle Hades may not seem like the type to care, but deep down, he cares for Nico. He loves his current wife, Auntie Persephone, his twin sister (my mother), his brothers, and me.

As for Uncle Poseidon, he's nice and is trying his best to be there for Percy. Percy sees this and gives his old man a chance, let just say their was some processes.

Uncle Hades and Poseidon are just not the type to always show it. I guess my father is not that bad; sure, I hardly saw him. That's just because I don't want to see him ever since the incident with his so-called half-brother.

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞, a half-blood born by my father's mortal mistress, a bastard as he will portray him. The one who broke his beloved cousin's heart along with that "bitch" 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡, daughter of 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚, 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 of 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐦.

(𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞)

At first, I was okay with having a brother. He doesn't hold a grudge about him; sure, he was the whole reason his parents fought for the first time in a million years, but it didn't really become a huge issue.