All lies?

IM SORRY YALL IT AINT EVEN SAD ITS JUST A DAMN MF CHEATER
TW: Cheating etc. (dont wanna spoil just dont read if ur not ok with all the trigger warning in the description)

Why? Why did it have to be like this? you asked yourself, now looking at the dull sillhouttele of the man you once used to love. How could he have done that? Hurt u like that?It was just a year ago, yet it felt like yesterday, the day u saw him in the most beautiful suit, you walking down the isle in the dress he had precisely picked for you.

Now, he was in fact wearing a suit, but it looked so dull, heartless, sad, just not like him. Or atleast the him you were familiar with. It didn't  give you the feeling of a butterfly swan inside of you, not the familiar feeling of blood rushing to your cheeks, the feeling u got everytime he held your waist, it wasn't expected, like the giggles escaping your lips when he told u about ur appearence, like the feeling of having found ur forever home, the one u didn't expect to leave so early, yet here you were, roses of the past in your right hand, the left hand empty, the one you used to hold his with when driving around the city, him holding ur hand tighter, giving you the reasurance of his presence.

No words had to be spoken, knowing the other was there would be enough, now, now there wasn't anything left to say.

A silent "Why?" managed to escape your once warm, joyfull, always smiling lips. Your 1 year husband just had told you he wanted a break, something you would have respected, if it would've been different. Like a dirty rat running to you when you hold up a piece of cheese, he came running to you, after he had spent the whole day with his Boss, you thinking he was doing "paperwork", catching him at the ice cream stand, sharing a sprinkled strawberry ice cream with them.

The red resembling your heart, the one that had danced, after finding out you were pregnantwith a baby boy, in your third month. You had begann to notice his absence at home, thinking not much of it, him helping to build a good future without problems,these were your thoughts, but oh, couldn't you have guessed more wrong.

The future you cherished so much, the one u were looking forward to spend with your husband and soon to be born son was not nearly as close to his heart. He couldn't give a shit. He hadn't said it, in fact he had apologized a trillion times, enough to make you annoyed, yet magically still not enough for him to mean a single word.

So there you were, holding the letter from the doctor, congratulating you on your pregnancy. You stared at him, blankly, not knowing what to do. Should you cry? Or scream at him? Well, certainly not the second one, in the end you were still in public, and everyone could hear you.

"Lisa! I can explain! I love you... and them."

You were more than shocked. Was he really trying to save the situation? Was he being serious? Looking into his eyes, you hoped for him to say that it was all just a prank, and everything soon going back to normal. But it was quiet. Such an uncomfortable silence, yet the loud roaming thoughts were even more horrible. It wasn't even like it wasn't acceptable to date or even marry more than one person, the problem doesn't lie there, it's that he didn't even tell you, and probably never intended to, making him a filthy cheater.

This wasn't him, no, this wasn't the man I loved. Thinking back now, did I ever love him to begin with? Or did he just not feel my love, was it not enough for him? The vows, the promises, the compliments, all lies, just like the picture in my head I had of him. He never was mine. That you realized, the painful way.

"Pack your things and leave my apartment." That was the only thing you were able to say. You needed comfort. Right now. You were embarrassed that the first person popping into your head was him. A vision of him comforting you while you cry...

about him.

He didn't answer, didn't even look at you. Who he did look at was his Boss, stretching his hand to her, eventually holding her hand, going to pack. As he arrived, he was shocked seeing all the decorations. "Y-Your pregnant?" He asked, looking at the navy blue cake you had baked with the biggest smile imaginable, now gone.

"Why would you care?" That was it. Your last shared conversation. A month later you had a miscarriage.

I guess that were the sprinkles on top.

~ I'm sorry this chapter is short and not even angst 😭 This was just a short story I send my English teacher lol. Next ones are gonna be more angsty ;)