Episode 1

Jungkook growls loud because of continuesly ringing if mobile. He threw his pillow on the wall frustrated and grabs his phone angrily.

On call

Jungkook:

                "FOR GOD SAKE FORGIVE ME!!! I AM ON MY VACATIONS AFTER 8 FUCKING MONTHS!!! DON'T CALL ME AGAIN GET IT!!"

Jungkook cut the call without listening to the other threw his mobile on the nightstand and cover his face with blankets.
After a few minutes he mobile started to rang again. Jungkook clenched his jaw and pick up the call.

On call

Jungkook:

              "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?!!
I DON'T THINK I AM THE ONLY MILITARY DOCTOR!! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE OR I WILL RESIGN ALREADY!!! "

Baekhyun:

       Yah calm down it's me baekhyun!!  
Why are you so pissed Jungkook?? Are you okay buddy!?!

Jungkook:
              *sighs* I am sorry baek.. and yeah I am so pissed off because of my job!! You know what I am regretting so much for choosing a fucking military doctor job! They will make me insane I swear! They keep bothering me even in my vacations!"

Baekhyun:
Don't be so rude Jungkook-ah in fact you're so lucky that you've got selected out of the top 50!!!

Jungkook:
              Lucky my ass!! It's a freaking hell.. I have to work 24/7 hours!! *sighs loudly* I have decided.. I will resign! Since my internship is already completed I don't want to torture myself more!!

Baekhyun:
You're rushing kook!think again about this! It's really a great opportunity for you and also your parents want you to..

Jungkook:
         Yeah right!! My parents wanted me to become a doctor right? Now i am a professional doctor with degree!  I am tired of listening to other in all of my life decisions!! Isn't it my right to choose what I want to do next??"

Baekhyun:
Hey Jungkook relax man! I got it I think you should start dating!  You will feel better with a partner! What do you say?

Jungkook:
               Hmm.. I will think about it but you know I don't believe in relationships so.. I need some time to fresh up my mind a bit!"

Baekhyun:
Yeah I understand.. okay then talk to you later.. rest well see ya!

Call Ended

The call was ended but Jungkook was holding his mobile in his hand and thinking about Baekhyun's suggestion.

"Do I really need a relationship? Naahh it's not suitable for me I can't take more responsibilities and vice versa. I just need a break!"

He said to himself and take a deep breath his stomach growls loudly he  chuckled.

"Yeah right and I need some lamb screws too!"

Jungkook stood up smiling and went to take a quick shower then go out for some fresh air. He missed this freedom a lot and street foods too.
After eating his favorite food Jungkook was walking on the road to feel the freedom he has missed for almost 3 years or more. He stopped on the bridge and looked at the beautiful view while sipping on his coffee slowly when he saw a schoolgirl sitting In front of an old lady.