Dress shopping

"I bet you don't even look that bad. Get your lanky arse out here." My best friend shouts at me as I'm trying on dresses for my supposed "masquerade ball" tomorrow. Since I couldn't get out of it I thought I'd have to just go along with it, you don't want to feel the wrath of Miss Dwight when she's 6 months pregnant.

"Alright fine." I say as I quickly zip up the back of my dress and slide open the curtain stepping out into the lounge area of the fitting rooms. Her jaw drops as if on queue. "You look adorbs. I. Love.It."

"Ew never say that again. But are you sure I don't look fat in this." I say to her, I've always been slightly conscious of my body. Believe it or not I was a size 10 and in the space of a few months I'm now a 6/8. The anxiety creeps back in every once in a while though. She comes to stand next to me turning myself and her to the side. She touches my stomach and shows the how slim my torso is and then does to the same to hers. "See there's a definite winner of who the slimmest is."

"Yeah but El, you'd literally be a 4 If you did not have twins inside you now shut up." I say to her I then come to stand in-front of the big tall mirror, maybe I was wrong I do look half decent in all fairness. We both agreed I should go for the look of Katherine from the vampire diaries, it was a small tight black dress. With patterns on the front and back. The dress just reached my mid thigh. I got excited from just looking at it, "it's gorgeous Ellie, looks like the exact version."

"Yeah it's beautiful." She walks over with a mask in her hands, "now it wouldn't be a masquerade ball without the mask would it?" She places it over my head and walks to the back of me to tie it up. It takes her a little while as there's a 4 inch difference between us so she had to stand on her tip toes to reach.

"Perfect." She rests her chip on the left of my shoulder whilst she twirls my dirty blonde hair in her fingers. "How many will there be again?" I ask whilst still staring at the gorgeous dress. "Hmm well..." she starts to count on her fingers, we're both stood there for a good few minutes and the numbers don't seem to be stopping. "200-300"

My mouth hangs open with her answer. "Wait where are you getting the money from to do all this." I ask eagerly. She's not even working right now there's now way she'd be able to afford this especially if it's located in some mansion out in the countryside.

"Hamilton" she says shyly.

I laugh out loud. "That's quite typical of him really. I should've known. He's definitely the partying type."

"I hadn't even sent out the invites he's done them. So God knows who's coming. I think a lot of them are the drivers and their plus 5s or something. And then there's the Kardashian's and stuff. It's even being televis-"

"Hold on. THE KARDASHIANS!" I shouted as every customer browsing looked over at me. I definitely looked like a maniac my face was red with excitement and my hand were thrown up in the air.

"I know, cool right? Your going to have such a great birthday this year I just know it!"

The Kardashian's!? They're coming!