⠀⠀⠀⠀three.

JANUARY 28ᵗʰ, 2018

JANUARY 28ᵗʰ, 2018.
LOS ANGELES, CALI.

)

"WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT BRING UP YOUR RECORD COLLECTION. You be doing that when you're nervous and excited." the static-y sound of Johnny on the other line immediately made Solette roll her eyes.

"I said wasn't finna do that shit.. damn, you ain't gotta reiterate." Soul mumbled as she walked around her hotel room, frantically trying to find her purse. "The makeup and clothing crew are coming tomorrow.. God, I said I wanted to do my own makeup but I apparently have to have a crew. Let's just hope they don't make me look like a clown." Soul muttered as she found her purse and dug inside it to find her Chapstick.

"Girl please, I'm sure you'll look fine. No matter what you put on, you'll look like all that and a bag of chips, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah.. you just saying that cause we related." she mumbled, setting her phone down on the nightstand.

"You're a good liar, I'll give you that. But forreal, though, that's not the truth. I guarantee at least one person on that purple carpet is gonna come up to you and try to holla at you." Johnny explained.

"First of all, I got a man--"

"Girl ain't nobody thinking about him."

"And SECOND of all, they're all too old for me."

"Who's complaining? I'm just saying, if Mr. Chadwick Boseman came up to me and hollered at me I would get on my knees so fast-"

"Ew, Johnny. Didn't need to know that." Solette fake gagged as she picked her phone back up. Johnny could only laugh before sighing. "You get the point. I really think you're gonna kill it, and your pictures are gonna come out so nice. I better see some pictures on your Instagram of tomorrow night." he threatened.

Solette rolled her eyes. "Mhm, whatever."

"Where's lover boy, anyway? He went out to go fuck another girl?" Johnny muttered the last part. Soul could hear him taking a sip of something before making a noise in content.

"Oh my God, Johnny, it's not like that.. and he went out to go meet up with his friends that live in LA. He's gonna be back tonight. I'm probably gonna do a self care night that way I'm glowing for tomorrow night. These premieres are basically a two day event. Dedicate one night to getting ready, the next is also getting ready, but also making sure your makeup doesn't crack, and your titties keep from popping out of your dress."