Chapter 24

Mew's Pov

I went to gulf's room and its dark.

'' Gulf?'' I call for him and he replies, '' In the balcony'', so i move towards it and wow, there are scented candles and a bottle of wine with our dinner.

I move towards him and give him a kiss on his forehead while hugging him, he seems shy.

'' I know its not a lot but i hope you like it'' he mutters against my chest. aww he is such a baby.

'' I absolutely love everything you do'' i compliment him.

We sit and start with our dinner first, exchanging our interesting childhood memories. We are on our second glass of wine when it starts raining. Oh god, why does it have to rain now, we were having such a good time. I can listen disappointment in his sigh as well. i took his hand and went back to room as we were getting wet and i don't want any of us to get sick.

'' Wait let me get towel for you'', i fetched for it and went to wipe his hair dry. while i was doing that i froze as i felt his fingers touch my chest..

''Gulf what ar...~''

Gulf's Pov

It started raining and phi mew got us inside. he started drying my head, he is such a caring person and i smiled but then my gaze went to his wet shirt and it was as if my body caught on fire.

I could see through everything from his wet white shirt and its button open upto 3 buttons showing his milky white skin. my fingers moved on to its own and tracing his body. how can someone be so perfect. i couldn't hold back and kissed him. He was surprised at first but gave in. It started slow and intense but now i can feel his below my earlobe.

''gulf i think we should stop or else...'' phi said in my ear.

'' or else what phi'' i asked in a hoarse voice

'' i won't be able to control anymore''

'' Who asked you to control yourself, I'm all yours'' i whispered to him in his ears while my hands south. and with full force his lips latched on to mine again.

                                                                                           *****

Its ten in the morning and phi mew is ready to board anytime. he is holding my hand and i can feel a lot of emotions at once. i don't want him to go but its not like we are gonna separate or anything. lets just see how long distance works.

'' phi this is for you, this will remind you of me'' i said while giving him a bag that has bunny in it. He smiles and hugs me tight.

'' oh my kana, you are making it hard for me to leave now'', the announcement of boarding is made and we looked at each other for the last time, he gave me a kiss on forehead and said i love you.

'' I love you phi and don't forget to call me when you reach'' he nodded and went towards his flight. I am gonna miss him.

 I am gonna miss him