boring days

Azuru has been having not so special days good things have happened
1. Maria and her bestfriend daniela are in gym with her again.
2. She got her hair straightened which made her look pretty.

(MY OPINION)

3. She got picture day and she also hopes that her new picture looks better than the other one.

Azuru started to lose feelings for Julio.

__________________________________

AZURU FACTS!

Did you know Azuru stares or watches Alex when he leaves school and passes by her house🖐💀

She has a beauty mark on her left cheek.

By the way Azuru / ME got a new math teacher and some things went crazy.

1. A student was thirsty and forgot to tell the teacher if he could get water from the hallway.

"Why did you leave the room without permission🤓"

He said because he forgot to tell her and because he was thirsty not a big deal right.

Well the teachers wrinkly ass said "well imma call the security guard and take you to ISD.

Gurl is mad strict.

I don't know how the hell the teacher is not fired but another student in my class.

Was doing something (nothing bad don't worry) like I said the student was doing something and the teachers raggedy rusty ass.

Pushed her or hit my classmate and then my classmate had a red mark on her left shoulder.

Then another classmate got in trouble for doing nothing wrong like bruh

Then another student got in trouble for correcting the teacher for saying her name wrong. Like the teacher is mad strict and crazy.

The teacher so old I am sure she is gonna die in a few months or more and I am so glad the students defended themselves and were being honest and not care.

About what the teacher says and the teacher was making up lies and when the security guard entered the room the teacher acted like an angel LIKE THAT BITCH- then she has the audacity to say she did not hit the girl and make up lies.

Like please FIRE HER she needs to get her raggedy wrinkly ass out of this school.

JUSTICE FOR MY CLASSMATES!