𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚒 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘? [rules]

Best read on a phone, dark mode, serif, small font, and scrolling.

⚠THIS APPLYFIC WILL CONTAIN TOPICS SUCH AS: violence, trauma, and death. READ WITH CAUTION⚠

"I smile to trick the fear inside me."

"I just wanted to make my family happy."

"It never was about fairness, was it?"

"I'd rather die."

1. I expect diversity. I will not accept a group of simple girls with elemental emitter quirks  and animal ears. Show me that you can make complex characters with interesting designs, faceted personalities, and balanced quirks. 

2. If you have trouble filling out the form, don't hesitate to reach out. I'd love to help.

3. I love detail. There is no limit to how long your forms can be! 

4. Be polite. Any racism, homophobia, transphobia, fatphobia or the like will result in your application being discarded, and your character will not be considered. Here we agree that dubs and subs are equally good and people need different things. Three strikes and you're out.

5. Let me know if you need to go on hiatus or will be offline for a while(longer than a month). I understand people have their own lives, but I might need your input. 

6. There is no password. Leave that section blank.

7. I also accept simple sketches for descriptions. They don't have to be good, they just need to show all the detail you want to be present.

8. If your character is more powerful than Todoroki, a child born, bred, and trained since he was five to be the best, you better have a damn good reason.

9. If I like your character but their quirk, personality, or backstory need work, I'll let you know and we can collaborate to find a good middle ground.

10. Please use the comment template provided in the comment to submit your form. If you are unable to use a google doc, you may post the whole form in the replies, but if possible, I would prefer docs.

11.  This fic follows the plot of the My Hero Academia anime. I have not read the manga, and likely won't ever be able to, so please keep major spoilers for the manga out of comments.

12. Pedophilia is not okay and will not be tolerated. Anyone who wants to pair a student with an adult will have their application discarded. Eri and Koda will not be available as love interests. Use your common sense, and failing that, use the "half your age plus 7" rule.

13. Apply as many times as you want. If you really want a specific oc to get in, I will prioritize that one. I might accept multiple.