Chapter 3

Ayesha POV

I went home and groaned I had to go to work tomorrow. Just my luck. I walked up the stairs when I stopped in my tracks I saw a picture on the floor it was me my mum and Raz. We were all happy. The sight of my childhood went back to me again..

FLASHBACK

"Bitch come here!!!!" my dad said to my mum. "yeah honey?" then he starts hitting her really hard and Raz goes I front and says "Stop daddy." my mum pulls Raz and my dad says "Go fuck yourself bitch." I go in front and hit my dad and my dad says "Oh now your like your mum huh? Bitch!" he hit me so hard I started crying Raz and my mum was crying and my dad left. I put my sister to sleep and I went up to bring my mum tea when I saw my mum on the bed with a pink ribbon tied onto her hand. I cried and said to myself she's gone.

END OF FLASHBACK.

I blinked away the tears. And went into my room I got changed and I suddenly couldn't stop thinking about Harry Styles. Why was I thinking about him? He loves someone else. When all that happened I was just 7 and RAz was just 6. My dad never came back after that ever.

Harry's POV .

What happened to her? I couldn't get my mind off of her. The girls are the ones that usually chase me not I chase them. The boys snapped me out of my thoughts. And said "Earth to Harry!" Louis said. "yeah?" I said. "Where were you for the past few hours?!?!!" "I'm so sorry." I said. "Why don't we be done for the day." Simon said. I quickly breathed out a sigh of relief at what Simon said. And packed my stuff then reached out the door.

************************************

Hi!!! I hope you guys like it. But sorry for the crappy chapter. I'll try to make better ones of course!

xxxx Lyana