27.Chapter

Jungkook... He wakes up first in the early morning, it's 6.05 a.m. when his phone rings. Because of his body movement namjoon woke up as well.

" I need to pick up the call. "

Namjoon hummed and sat down. Jungkook received the call it was jimin. Firstly he told him to hold on and asked namjoon if he wanted to go bathroom. He smiled and nodded. Jk wore his clothes and gave him the details of the bathroom, and the direction. He takes a towel, brush and clothes from his bag and goes to the bathroom to freshen up. Asking him surely this time nobody is in the building.

The information from jimin he gets made him jump in delight. He was on cloud nine. Knowing that he has been selected for the upcoming reality dance show. He didn't was able to attend in the first season but finally got selected in the second season.

He was checking the e-mail he got from the management when namjoon opened the door witnessing a most happiest person. The biggest smile on his face. Bunny teeth showing and the dimples are popping.

" Namjoon ... Oh God. Come here. "

Jungkook didn't even wait for a second for namjoon to come in fully into the room and walked forward hugging him tightly. So it's that namjoon couldn't control the urge to wrap his arms around his back.

Then he pulled back and cupped his face in his palm.

" I am so happy namjoon. And you know why ?" Namjoon shook his head in amusement as he didn't know what going on but he loved the fact that jungkook was happy.

"Namjoon ... You wouldn't believe it. Fuck. I got selected for the Dance battle of best dancers. I am so excited to join the team, the stage Oh my God. Mom would be so proud of me. Oh my goodness. It's difficult for me to believe "

Jungkook hugged him again but this time his arms didn't raised to hug him back. Jungkook has applied for a reality show? And he got selected. The good news, it's hosted in Seoul.The show where you have to stay under the company for three months if the dancer reaches the finale. They can't meet anybody.

They had to follow the rules.

Where the dancers matched with partners and had to perform together.
Is it too early to confess his feelings? What if Jungkook doesn't feel the same for him? Is it the right time for you at this moment?

No..No .. He couldn't destroy this moment. He's going on a journey, he needs support and good wishes and he can do it even be his friend.

" Namjoon, damn it. Say something. "

Jungkook pulled back and he was confused at his mixed expression.

"Congratulations Jungkook. I am proud of you and I am damn sure your mom is proud as well. I will pray for you to be the winner and of course, You does your best .. "

His words didn't match with eyes. His eyes are speaking more than his mouth. There are more deep words for him.

Common Namjoon. Say it.

Namjoon cold palm raised to cup his left cheek. He feels like crying but he will take control of his tears and would ruin the moment.